Thread: IOR Tactical 2-12x32 Ill. MP-8

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

IOR Tactical 2-12x32 Ill. MP-8

I've got a IOR 2-12x32 with illuminated MP-8 reticle, 35mm tube, flip-up covers, anti-reflection device, comes with X-high 35mm IOR rings, and all boxes and paperwork, as well as the warranty information, which is completely transferrable as I have not filled any of it out (and there is no time limit on when to do it).
    This scope is in MINT condition, with NO marks or scratches, has been mounted on an AR-15 since I bought it, and has been in the safe ever since. I love the reticle and the glass on this scope, but it's a bit too heavy and large for what I am now looking for. I would sell this scope for $1200 or trade for any of the following:
    TA31 or TA11 ACOG w/ chevron reticle,
    Leupold MK-4 3.5-10x or 4.5-14x with illuminated MD or TMR reticle,
    Trijicon Accupoint 1-4x or 2-10x,
    any Nightforce NXS scope 3.5-15 or similar,
    I'm open to offers, my preferences on larger scopes are 30mm tubes (no larger), any ranging reticle based on the mil system or similar, and magnification no more than 16-18x. Also an illuminated reticle is preferred.
    Can e-mail pictures of my IOR to any serious inquiries, thank you.
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Price Reduced: $1075 shipped.
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)