Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "I clean and work on dem dar guns here" thread

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I've had my dizzy broad bust out the nail polish remover in the car while I'm driving. I shut that stupidity down quick.
    Well, you're just a bundle of fun aren't you
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    The Yuengling Lager box kinda ties the whole room together...
    Yuengling is a marginal brew at best, but it does add alittle something to my overflowing outbuilding.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    My hide away

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDriver View Post
    My hide away

Very nice, I am envious.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDriver View Post
    My hide away

Nice. Crowded like mine, but nice.
    Mine's lacking a nice safe.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I'm disappointed that noone else wants to pony up in Wills' thread with pics of their firearm support / man cave environment.
    Scoby

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Mine's FINALLY coming together - it helped that I JUST bought a bunch of stuff from the shop of Johnson Tactical Rifle, before Kevin moved to Seattle earlier this month!

HIS worktable & heavy vise, now in MY garage.

Got my Tipton work bench ready to set up on it now - I've only owned that since last November, with nowhere to put it.

Drill press was mine - table top sander and ban saw were his!

Bought this a few years back to work on a a G3 clone trunion.

Gotta hang some tool pegboard next, but its coming along!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    War Wagon

You've got the makings of a nice shop there. I really like the metal work bench.
    Also noted the dirll press. I'm in the market for one although I don't know exactly where I'll put it in my cramped space.
    Scoby

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    Now this is an interesting photo.
    I'd like to hear the story behind this one.
    Scoby

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast