Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GLShooter View Post
    I won three National USPSA titles with each of these. Indoor and Open back in the 80's. Only a small truck full of Gold over the years using them.

25-2 with a Douglas barrel with comp.

586 with a Douglas barrel with integral comp.

Both Royce Weddle guns.

Greg
    Very trick back in the day - love seeing those older PPC guns. Would love to pick up a K-frame so modified one day.

Thanks for sharing!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Very trick back in the day - love seeing those older PPC guns. Would love to pick up a K-frame so modified one day.

Thanks for sharing!
    This is my real PPC gun buolt on a Model 10. I won three Oklahoma State titles with it. Royce built this one also. Conservatively it has about 125,000 rounds down teh tube. The action is very smooth..LOL The 25-2 was built for IPSC and I just carried the theme along to the big gun. All three of these pistols are double action only.

Greg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My S&W 360 with Apex J frame kit...

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    My S&W 360 with Apex J frame kit...

That little sucker is nice!!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Thanks Stick!
    One of my only two revolvers.
    Super light and an absolute bear with full power 357 loads!
    Very nice to shoot with 38s and plus P.

Pic Thread...

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    My two .22 shooters.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    S&W Mountain Guns, favorite hunting revo's.
    A single .41 and pairs of .44's and .45 Colts. Action work, cylinder throats reamed on all but the .41 which was spot on, FO FS's.
    Oh, Herrett's grips I modded as well.

I shoot heavy for caliber, KTSWC's or WFNGC's at moderate velocity- 1100/1200 FPS.
    They are penetration monsters with reasonable recoil, for light/handy revolvers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    S&W Mountain Guns, favorite hunting revo's.
    A single .41 and pairs of .44's and .45 Colts. Action work, cylinder throats reamed on all but the .41 which was spot on, FO FS's.
    Oh, Herrett's grips I modded as well.

I shoot heavy for caliber, KTSWC's or WFNGC's at moderate velocity- 1100/1200 FPS.
    They are penetration monsters with reasonable recoil, for light/handy revolvers.

That may well be the nicest collection of exquisite wood grips I've ever seen...

Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast