Thread: HK P2000/P2000sk Holsters...price drop

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

HK P2000/P2000sk Holsters...price drop

$20 each plus $6 shipping or $65 for the remaining lot Shipped USPS Priority from San Diego, CA
    Ships on first business day after payment received.
    Will accept Paypal gift.

Left to right from top
    Don Hume pancake with thumb break
    Blackhawk! holster with mag pouch
    Blackhawk! ITP holster-SOLD
    Aker paddle holster
    Last edited by sgtjosh; 10-17-11 at 03:58.
    US Army Military Police 97-03
    Federal LEO/M.R.T. 05-Present
    NRA Life Member

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -E. Hemingway

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it."
    -Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men, 1992)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump with price drop
    NRA Life Member

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -E. Hemingway

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bumparooskie
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top...
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump to top
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bumper

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NRA Life Member

-E. Hemingway