Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeans, tip that gives a little more room for CCW.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    If shopping for jeans that are ccw friendly, Wrangler's "check out my anatomy" jeans are a poor choice.

I can't wear them even if I'm carrying nothing in them but underwear? But I agree, clothing seems to come very generalized into the short & fat or tall & skinny varieties.

Makes me long for the days when clothing was tailor made.

Wrangler makes modern styled jeans too. I wear them and Cinch. Cinch being my favorite.

Aside from old people western jeans so tight you could count the change in someones pocket have been out of style for a while.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    Wrangler makes modern styled jeans too. I wear them and Cinch. Cinch being my favorite.

Aside from old people western jeans so tight you could count the change in someones pocket have been out of style for a while.
    They've been replaced by effeminate fagEMO pants.

Bottom line, any cut of jeans with a "relaxed" fit should work just fine for CCW.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    If shopping for jeans that are ccw friendly, Wrangler's "check out my anatomy" jeans are a poor choice. I can't wear them even if I'm carrying nothing in them but underwear? But I agree, clothing seems to come very generalized into the short & fat or tall & skinny varieties. Makes me long for the days when clothing was tailor made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post

There are plenty of the Wreligion-Wrevealing-Wranglers still around.

I wish I had discovered Cinch years ago. A friend of mine that works at the farm/ranch store selling them described them to me as "jeans for cowboys who spend more time at the buffet than in the saddle."
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    There are plenty of the Wreligion-Wrevealing-Wranglers still around.

I wish I had discovered Cinch years ago. A friend of mine that works at the farm/ranch store selling them described them to me as "jeans for cowboys who spend more time at the buffet than in the saddle."
    you know that you're looking at redneck jeans when every pair on their site has a crease down the front of each leg!
    http://www.cinchjeans.com/fashion/jeans/index.php

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Try the Gap. Their cuts range from Mick-Jagger skinny to downright baggy. And if they don't have your exact size in stores, you can almost always get what you need from gap.com. Shipping is free.

Okie John

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am a huge fan of the original Levi 501 button fly. They are somewhat relaxed fitting, but not baggy. The quality of the denim used is very high, and they are reasonably priced.

They also offer a classic American style that never really goes out of fashion. I typically purchase mine 2" too long for more room in the crotch area, and wear them with a 2" cuff and boots or Chuck Taylors.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    you know that you're looking at redneck jeans when every pair on their site has a crease down the front of each leg!
    http://www.cinchjeans.com/fashion/jeans/index.php

Well everyone can't do the Miami Vice look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12