Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What advantages to heavier buffer springs like Sprinco provide?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I have a 10" Noveske 300 upper I built and I initially used the blue spring on a lower I had. Then I swapped it over to the A5 H3 and green spring and it ran 100% with supersonic and subsonic rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Sprinco recommends white for all 300BLK applications, but I wonder if a blue would work in my 10.3" Daniel Defense. Once the rifle is in-hand, I will have to see!

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    What would be the recommended combo for a Noveske Afghan (14.5" middy)?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I have a 10" Noveske 300 upper I built and I initially used the blue spring on a lower I had. Then I swapped it over to the A5 H3 and green spring and it ran 100% with supersonic and subsonic rounds.
    I will try the blue spring.
    Are there any potential downsides to the blue spring, as in, the laws of unintended consequences, where slamming things forward harder could be causing an issue down the road? (If not, why hasn't this been tested/done in a PiP along with all the BCG tests and everything?)

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump_rrr View Post
    What would be the recommended combo for a Noveske Afghan (14.5" middy)?
    I'm running the blue Springco with an H3 buffer. Runs like a champ....
    NAVY

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    The Springco green spring with the A5H2 buffer is hizzle fo' shizzle on my 11.5" gun. Runs like a sexually assaulted primate. Never go full retard when it comes to your buffer system.
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 12-13-13 at 11:11.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dont forget their white spring is the same as stock but with a longer life span.Or at least thats what they say. Havent had a chance to shoot mine enough to see..
    How about you guys anyone put any time on their white sprinco??

Feedback Score
    Just my 2 cents and experience with sprinco.
    built a 16" middy on all psa parts with FNH CHF barrel. so far so good with blue spring and spikes st-t2 buffer. put a few thousand threw it of several brands of ammo with no issues with either the 55gr and 62gr from wolf, herters, geco, pmc, and tula. also as a quick test through my 20" psa FNH CHF on same lower and everything has been running fine. the only issue i had was when i had a lighter buffer i kept getting stuck casings every other mag. and oddly enough i put the st-t2 in and 1k rounds later not one stuck casing. now thats not to say it is the cause of the fix but it surely is a consideration. i've yet to go under a 16" barrel so my experience is only for 16 carbine/middy and 20 rifle length.
    Last edited by Ocalus; 12-18-13 at 16:03.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing.

For a 20" with rifle gas, a Springco White + an H3 is ideal and shoots very smoothly. Best setup for a 20" with rifle gas without moving to a Vltor A5 system.

My brother uses a 14.5" BCM middy with a Springco White and an H3 as well. Runs 100%.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567