Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: surefire knock offs

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    That sucks, but at least the seller isn't trying to portray them as genuine Surefire products.

Feedback Score
    Nothing new here they have been out awhile. Some with fake ARMS mounts to match.

Feedback Score
    at least the seller says "Attention Buyer: UFC is famous manufacturer in airsoft equipment. This Flashlight made of Reinforced Nylon and the Bezel is Anodized Aluminium with Anti-shock design. All pressure switches and light should be checked before ship out. Why not pay a little bit more to get a well-known Brand products"

oh ya did anyone see where the item is located? HONG KONG good times.
    anyway my favorite is the guys that come in to the shop and have "arms" mounts and BUIS that are made in hong kong, china ect. I guess if they feel ok putting plastic 20$ parts on your rifle and try to pass it off as real.
    anyway im done ranting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usaffarmer View Post
    at least the seller says "Attention Buyer: UFC is famous manufacturer in airsoft equipment. This Flashlight made of Reinforced Nylon and the Bezel is Anodized Aluminium with Anti-shock design. All pressure switches and light should be checked before ship out. Why not pay a little bit more to get a well-known Brand products"

oh ya did anyone see where the item is located? HONG KONG good times.
    anyway my favorite if the guys that come in to the shop and have "arms" mounts and BUIS that are made in hong kong, china ect. I guess if they feel ok putting plastic 20$ parts on your rifle and try to pass it off as real.
    anyway im done ranting.
    Well the price difference between the Surefire knockoff isnt alittle bit more it is alotta bit more as the unit sells for 600-700bucks.

Feedback Score
    that might be true but my experience is you get what you pay for. It maybe a aimpoint knock off or a surefire knock off. I know if something goes wrong with my surefires i can get the fixed or replaced with little to no problem.

Feedback Score
    yeh well at that cost ya could just buy another
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The HUGE price difference gives us an idea, as with many, many AR15 parts, what the RAW MATERIALS really cost Surefire... which means the huge cost disparity can only be LABOR, MARKETING and PROFIT. One day soon the foreign knock-offs will equal or exceed in quality what US manufacturers are putting out for far less money...

One of my pet-peeves in this often highly marked up AR15 market is LADDER RAIL COVERS... It's only a LITTLE strip of RUBBERIZED PLASTIC!!!! How can these sell for $12 EACH? I can get more detailed and substantial chunk of rubberized plastic in any TOY STORE for far less, so it is very hard for me to understand a $12 cost for that ladder rail cover....

Heck... You can buy a freakin' PMAG for LESS than a stupid ladder rail cover....!!! These things are like MONSTER CABLES sold in electronics stores.... HIGHLY INFLATED profit margins.... (I know, I'm in the business)

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    The HUGE price difference gives us an idea, as with many, many AR15 parts, what the RAW MATERIALS really cost Surefire... which means the huge cost disparity can only be LABOR, MARKETING and PROFIT. One day soon the foreign knock-offs will equal or exceed in quality what US manufacturers are putting out for far less money...
    I held one of those Surefire knock-offs in my hand on Wednesday night. They are junk, in every sense of the word. They resemble the Surefire in form only, and not even remotely in raw material quality, build quality, or performance.

Same applies to the Aimpoint clone seen previously as well.

The clones are no competition.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post

One of my pet-peeves in this often highly marked up AR15 market is LADDER RAIL COVERS... It's only a LITTLE strip of RUBBERIZED PLASTIC!!!! How can these sell for $12 EACH? I can get more detailed and substantial chunk of rubberized plastic in any TOY STORE for far less, so it is very hard for me to understand a $12 cost for that ladder rail cover....

Heck... You can buy a freakin' PMAG for LESS than a stupid ladder rail cover....!!! These things are like MONSTER CABLES sold in electronics stores.... HIGHLY INFLATED profit margins.... (I know, I'm in the business)

Rmpl
    There are several things that drive the cost of something that is never seen by the consumer. Short list:

Insurance (liability, employee health, etc)
    Engineering the item
    Molds
    Labor
    Dealer/Distr. network
    Customer service
    Life time warranty

While the materials may look like the same thing, often times they are not.

C4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast