Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trail cam pictures.

Feedback Score

Trail cam pictures.

Two from this weekend.

Feedback Score
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Sweet thread...not a hunter but just recently tried to setup a trail cam in my backyard.

I need some more corn and better stuff to feed them and place in front of my camera, however I did officially capture my first deer last night on it. Hopefully I can contribute more in the future as I'm doing this to get some pics of the numerous big bucks that I often see this time of year.

I can't wait to capture something like that monster you got on film, what a Buck!!

(just barely can see her eyes behind the tree)

Last edited by ALCOAR; 10-25-11 at 00:51.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Mountain Lion?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

This one isn't mine, but I thought you guys might like it anyway.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I love when a good group of mexies comes into the watering hole. There is nothing that get my blood going more
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a Jarhead View Post
    Mountain Lion?
    Yup. I've never seen one in the West Virginia woods before, but the camera at the hunting camp found one.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've been considering one of these cams to check out the thousand deer that must bed behind the house, not to mention the odd claw marks that I'm thinking were left by a black bear.
    Can you guys post what camera models you like or are using for these pictures?
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm not quite sure I can recommend the one I own yet since I don't have very much experience with it yet, however it has the features that I think are important and is slightly under a $100 at wally world.

I don't like the fact that it takes so many batteries (8 double A).

Its the Bushnell 5.0 mp Night Vision TC:

It takes really great shots during the day, but I'm not convinced quite yet about the quality at night giving you have to play around w/ the IR settings.

Last edited by ALCOAR; 10-25-11 at 17:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdcgrohl View Post
    I've been considering one of these cams to check out the thousand deer that must bed behind the house, not to mention the odd claw marks that I'm thinking were left by a black bear.
    Can you guys post what camera models you like or are using for these pictures?
    Check this out. Plenty of reviews and tests to make a very informed decision. http://www.chasingame.com/

Here are a couple of mine:

Mule deer doe and one of her twins.

11 point whitetail buck.

Before:

After:

Hang up and drive.

Luke 22:35-38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast