Thread: Credit where it's due-- Eagle, Boyt cases

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Credit where it's due-- Eagle, Boyt cases

I had an addition put on my house recently. The new toilet, sink, vanity, and outdoor lights were major brands that you'da thought you could trust.... none of these products are doing the job right. None of the mfgrs will answer my contacts, multiple over six months.

Midnight last night, I finally got around to Emailing Eagle and Bob Allen about two gun cases I have, both have gotten kinda ratty. The BA is one I won at the Shotgun Slug World Championship in 1984, the zipper has gone bad. The Eagle is about 5-6 years old and some loose Nylon strands keep getting in the zipper. I decided I'd get off my butt and ask about getting these not serious but irritating problems fixed. You know, how long, how much, if they would even acknowledge me existence.

Both companies had Emails back to me when I fired Bessie up this AM. Both companies are telling me, send it in, we'll fix it right away for free and get it right back to you. Somebody pinch me. Did I really wake up or am I dreaming this?

Neither one asked how long I'd had the product or if it had been abused. No squirming, no hedging!

Turns out that the Bob Allen line is part of Boyt. By coincidence, as I attended the IL Tactical Officers Ass'n Conference this weekend, I talked to a lady representing Boyt cases and she said they are going to be opening an LE line of products to hopefully debut at SHOT.

People like Eagle and Boyt ("Boyt Harness" is the full name of the company I guess) are the ones we need to be giving our biz to. Not that they're the only ones, but dang, what a breath o'fresh air in a world full of the stale smoke of mediocrity and apathy!

Feedback Score
    Refreshing isn't it. I wish more gear companies would adopt the same approach to customer service.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Boyt, been around for a lont time

Ned:

Glad you had a good experience and that your issues are getting squared away.

I too have several Boyt cases and I have never had a problem with them, good stuff. I think they made cases for the Paratroopers in W.W. 2.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score

ha...

...good thoughts...
    I've kept every Boyt case I ever bought...even though I sold the stuff that inhabited them!
    Love 'em...