Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eguns.com Feedback, Kudos, and Complaints

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

eguns.com Feedback, Kudos, and Complaints

This thread is for people we deal with to post any feedback they would like. If you have a problem or a situation to deal with, please contact us directly before posting here and let us have a try at solving the problem first.

However, except in extreme cases, we will not be deleting or removing any posts from this thread, good or bad. Only in those cases where the post has no relation at all to reality (ie, someone who never has dealt with us etc) will editorial freedoms be taken.

Thanks
    Chad
    eguns.com
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Chad is GTG. A couple of years ago he hooked me up with a Dillon AT500. This was a press that Dillon had stopped cataloguing at the time. For those that don't know, this was/is a"learner" press. Actually, it was a Turret press built on the 550 frame that the user could upgrade to "full progressive" over time. If the thought of starting off reloading on a progressive is daunting, a Turret press is a great way to learn because you only perform one operation with each pull of the handle.

Anyway, Chad worked with Dillon and I got my press. This was a good deal for me since I had a bunch of other equipment at the time that was perfectly suitable for use on the AT500. So now I have a "franken" 550, thanks to Chad. Helluva decent guy on the phone, he was knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and quick on getting it delivered. Order from him with confidence.

Feedback Score
    I orderd 2p mags from him today(od green)Was VERY helpful and was willing to bs about other stuff(not in a hurry to get you off the phone)Looks like we have one more good dealer on this fourm.Just want to wish Chad good luck and hope to give him more money soon.

Feedback Score
    Chad has always been good with me on TOS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought a PMAG from Chad two weeks ago and he had a good price at excellent shipping. Total price delivered was still under what I wouldve paid locally because shipping was so cheap on a single magazine.

Bulldog1967 Guest
    Chad has great service, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ordered another PMAG from Chad and also a VLTOR E-MOD stock. Order went smooth and got here on a Saturday to boot.

Feedback Score
    I've had 2 smooth transactions with eguns.com.
    Excellent price, excellent service, timely shipping, and a great guy to talk to.
    Highly recommended!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Picked up a foliage green MagPul MOE grip... couldn't find any other vendor with this color yet.

Outstanding part and equally good service from eguns...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up Sig Tac Shirts

Bought one of the Sig tac shirts on close out.

It was delivered quickly, ordered on Thursday, had it Monday, shirt looks great and feels good and for even less thanks to M4 Carbine.net!

I'll be a repeat customer!

Thanks eguns !

Bob

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast