Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muck Boots

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Muck Boots

I have been a long term user of LAC rubber boots and was thinking of trying out the Mucks. My buddy loves them, I tried a pair of Lac neo boots few years back didnt like fit or wear and went back to rubber anyone like or hate the mucks ??

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I love Muck Boots. My first pair just took a crap and they were five years old. They are very comfortable and I am able to work in them all day with no back problems which will usually plague me if the sole is horrible. I had a pair of Lacrosse Burlys before the Mucks and they crapped out after the first year so my track record with them has not been good. Buy with confidence...

Feedback Score
    Mucks kick ass. While not ideal for the purpose, I've hiked long distances in rugged terrain with them. Good insoles help. No more rubber boots for me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mucks

Mucks are the best

Feedback Score
    Forgot to mention that the soles on Mucks depend on the model you buy. Some are pretty wimpy, but the "Wetland" model has good tread.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I stick to Danners. Leather boots are more comfortable for me.

Feedback Score
    I use mucks at the carwashes where I work. Pretty durable considering the unholy beating they take. I pike danners too.

-Chris-
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    — Mahatma Ghandi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I stick to Danners. Leather boots are more comfortable for me.
    Agree. Danner Marine are excellent. But if you're up to the shins in mud, it's hard to beat Mucks.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I got my wife a pair for her to use around the barn yard and next thing I know she wont take them off. She says they are warm as all hell and very comfortable.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iGun View Post
    Agree. Danner Marine are excellent. But if you're up to the shins in mud, it's hard to beat Mucks.
    Yeah I have plenty of heavy duty Danner types they are not going to do well were I hunt its almost always wet and shit deep in mud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast