Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range near southern NY that allows movement?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There are some clubs in the Mid Hudson Valley that allow movement but not many, and everything got super screwed with the passage of SAFE. Most clubs are refusing anything questionable even if you have ten round mags...

There are places to shoot back country though. PM me if you are interested in the names of clubs, or if you need a place to shoot.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    this is a great question, do you think if we were able to gather enough folks to rent out a location like Calverton for a few hours that they would allow it?

just a shot in the dark there, no pun intended.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    LIPSA allows all types of movement and training. Its a private range. Members can take 1 person each visit. To be a member, you have to show up at competitions enough to be asked if you'd like to be a member as they want their range to be a club.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    AoCake,

Shoot me a PM as well with where you live. Ill see if I can help any.

Feedback Score
    Anyone here still shooting anything, anywhere even close to NYC?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12