Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Range near southern NY that allows movement?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Range near southern NY that allows movement?

Just had to move to southern NY. I can't find a range anywhere near me that will allow moving and shooting / rapid fire. All kinds of BS. Bench only, no rapid fire, 5 rounds in the magazine...blah blah blah. Somebody please hook me up with information on a place to do some real training. If you have a private range I will gladly pay for time on it. Looking for any solution here. Thanks.
    Last edited by a0cake; 11-11-11 at 01:24.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Where do you live exactly I will try and help.

Jon
    Last edited by ICANHITHIMMAN; 11-11-11 at 05:54.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Cool, thanks. Sent you a PM.

Feedback Score
    I am in the same problem...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    And were do you live?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    And were do you live?
    NYC Area

Feedback Score
    Im on Long Island and have always done my best shooting on private land Upstate. Other than that I don't know. I have heard of people shooting at "redneck ranges" those are areas on state/forest land, upstate of course, where unofficial ranges have been established. I have heard DEC knows about them but are indifferent to them. I have heard others say that discharging a firearm in a state forest is not illegal, possible the reason for the hands off attitude of some DEC officers. Such a redneck range would make for great move and shoot drills.
    Aim Small Miss Small

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well if anyone is evern in the Rochester area send me a PM

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a0cake View Post
    Just had to move to southern NY.
    I am SO sorry for your loss. May God bless you with a return to free lands once again someday

Feedback Score

little too far

Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    Well if anyone is evern in the Rochester area send me a PM
    If I could trouble you to move Rochester closer to Staten Island please. Thank you so much.

Didn't realize how far north Rochester actually sits.

Anyway, am looking for the same thing as the OP. I'm in Staten Island and expanding my search further and further to find a good range. Can't believe it should be this difficult!!
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast