Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has Eagle stuff?

Feedback Score

Who has Eagle stuff?

I've been patiently waiting for a LONG time and no one seems to be getting any lately. I'm in need of:
    - Eagle double Glock 17 FB (kydex insert) MOLLE pouch. (2 singles would be GTG)
    - Eagle single M4/FB MOLLE pouch.

Strongly prefer MC but Khaki or RG would be acceptable also. If you're aware of any dealers or individuals that have some stock please drop a reply.

Feedback Score
    Have you checked with www.triadtactical.com ?
    Yup, I'm a Dinosaur!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Also check with Polite Society. I got my Eagle M4 Chest Rig from them and they seemed to be the only ones with them in stock. Good luck!

-RD62

Feedback Score
    I haven't actually called Steve or PS or SKD or a couple of others but their websites have not shown the stuff for a while. A couple of weeks ago, American lost my gear bag with, in addition to other gear, a bunch of Eagle gear. They just declared it as "lost" and are sending me the BS amount of $500....the CIRAS in that bag was almost that much! I'm glad that my "hardware" case made it. So I already had most of the replacement gear I need (pays to be a gear slut!) but I'm short of a decent first-line pistol mag option and I could use an M4/FB as the only spare I have is the one with 45 mag slots on the outside and is a little bulky especially if you're not going to be utilizing those pistol mag slots.

Can anyone recommend an available alternative to the G17/FB?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Let me know if you can't find what you're looking for. I'm pretty good at sourcing Eagle stuff.

Giff
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Eagle FB mag pouch for Glock

Akoni,

I sent you a PM reference same.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Guys, I have my inquiries out. Let me know numbers of everything as well. I was supposed to hear back yesterday, but did not have time to follow up prior to them closing for the day. Will do so today.

Giff
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gentleman,

I have been trying to locate certain Eagle items for a long time and Steve from Triad can atttest to that.

I have searched the net and called eveyone. They all tell me the same thing. Eagle products are back ordered. I called Eagle and they tell me the same thing.

I guess Military orders have depletd the supply. Our guy's need top quality gear.

Jim

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Colborn View Post
    Gentleman,

I have been trying to locate certain Eagle items for a long time and Steve from Triad can atttest to that.

I have searched the net and called eveyone. They all tell me the same thing. Eagle products are back ordered. I called Eagle and they tell me the same thing.

I guess Military orders have depletd the supply. Our guy's need top quality gear.

Jim
    Dont feel bad im an Eagle dealer and cant get anything. There is a Eagle rig I have been wanting for personal use and havent been able to get one. I saw one at a show yesterday and bought it from a competing vendor.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Plan B?

Like several others - I haven't been able to track down Eagle gear. As the phrase goes - at least it's going to a good cause!

So - my question to those who are in the know......

What's a good company for plan B?

Specifically - I'll be taking my first carbine class in a few months, and need some form of chest rig to hold mags. Dump pouch too. I am not mil/LEO, so I don't need all of the bells & whistles, plate carrier, or the capacity to carry a ton of gear. Something that would have 3 or 4 mag pouches for the 30 rounders would be great, and perhaps a few mags for the 1911.

Recommendations????

TIA
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast