Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has Eagle stuff?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    Like several others - I haven't been able to track down Eagle gear. As the phrase goes - at least it's going to a good cause!

So - my question to those who are in the know......

What's a good company for plan B?

Specifically - I'll be taking my first carbine class in a few months, and need some form of chest rig to hold mags. Dump pouch too. I am not mil/LEO, so I don't need all of the bells & whistles, plate carrier, or the capacity to carry a ton of gear. Something that would have 3 or 4 mag pouches for the 30 rounders would be great, and perhaps a few mags for the 1911.

Recommendations????

TIA

First, I got your email. I think I can take care of your request.
    Second, I believe that TT is doing a fantastic job nowadays. I am personally running a TT Plate Carrier with some custom mag pouches. The mag pouches are nearly identical to ATS pouches and are fantastic (I am setup as an ATS dealer, so I can get their line as well)

Another option for a class is to run something like an ATS Molle Belt. You can put a couple of M4 single pouches on there and some pistol pouches as well.
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GIFFMANN View Post
    Second, I believe that TT is doing a fantastic job nowadays. I am personally running a TT Plate Carrier with some custom mag pouches. The mag pouches are nearly identical to ATS pouches and are fantastic (I am setup as an ATS dealer, so I can get their line as well)

Another option for a class is to run something like an ATS Molle Belt. You can put a couple of M4 single pouches on there and some pistol pouches as well.
    I will second Giff's observations on TT and ATS. I have a fair bit of both companies gear. The ATS War Belt rocks and you can't beat the price. I use mine with an Eagle duty belt.
    Just one of the Shepherd's sheepdogs. Joshua 24:15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12