Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 300 Blackout Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    This let's you keep the regular bcg as well. I have my nickel boron bcg in it. Buffer is between an H2 and h3 which is an improvement (for sbr blackout) over mvb which is only h1. Fully extended you have a constant cheek weld as well. Like I said, it's a huge improvement over all the rest of the pdw stocks in my opinion.
    I see. There's a 'Standard' and 'Short' variant available, which I didn't catch the first time I looked. MVB does offer a variety of buffers for their system as well, to include Carbine, H2, H3, 9mm and additional tungsten and steel weights. Anyway, I won't be swapping out my MVB for a Troy, but it's nice to know there are other good options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNegativeOne View Post
    How do you post pics from a phone?
    Try the Tapatalk app.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I see. There's a 'Standard' and 'Short' variant available, which I didn't catch the first time I looked. MVB does offer a variety of buffers for their system as well, to include Carbine, H2, H3, 9mm and additional tungsten and steel weights. Anyway, I won't be swapping out my MVB for a Troy, but it's nice to know there are other good options out there.

Try the Tapatalk app.
    Oh I didn't know MVB offered different buffers. I agree on options. We're all spoiled now which is great. Happy shooting!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Bcm .300 blk 2 months into form 1
    "You get what you pay for"

Feedback Score
    I finally completed my 300 Blackout build and wanted to share the final version.

AAC 300 Blackout upper with Noveske lower, setup for nvd shooting.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 plus and posted via Tapatalk.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Winner
    Winner
    Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rapomstage3 View Post
    Bcm .300 blk 2 months into form 1
    What's the muzzle flash like on that set up? I'm trying to figure out if I need to order a flash hider with that same upper

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    What's the muzzle flash like on that set up? I'm trying to figure out if I need to order a flash hider with that same upper
    I've never fired it in low light. It really doesn't matter once the suppressor clears.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    If you buy the BCM upper through BCM, it comes with their (comp mod 1).... which is very A2 flashhider looking hybrid. I can't comment to it's effectiveness as I always run my blackout suppressed or with a muzzle brake blast shield.

Edit to add: there are some videos on YouTube using the XM193 (very flashy ammo) that does fairly well. I think in a 300blk you are going to get very minimal flash (since most powder will be burnt after 8 inches).
    Last edited by domestique; 03-15-16 at 17:49. Reason: Info correction
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rapomstage3 View Post
    I've never fired it in low light. It really doesn't matter once the suppressor clears.
    I won't be running a suppressor since I live in a communistic society. Maybe you can run it without the can for a few shots next time you're in low light and let me know. Thanks brother

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by adh View Post
    Winner
    Winner
    Winner
    Thanks. I added a few things since I posted.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast