Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: 300 Blackout Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

An interesting take on my 300 BLK build.

I've got this for sale as a print if anyone's interested. Not sure if I can post the sale link here...
    Generic Regular Sig.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post

An interesting take on my 300 BLK build.

I've got this for sale as a print if anyone's interested. Not sure if I can post the sale link here...
    Is that a firearm?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Is that a firearm?
    On here, yes. On the site where I sell prints, it's whatever you want it to be. If you show a picture of a gun, you have to mark it as "mature content" which drives down your impressions...
    Generic Regular Sig.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    On here, yes. On the site where I sell prints, it's whatever you want it to be. If you show a picture of a gun, you have to mark it as "mature content" which drives down your impressions...
    No problems. Looks good. Crazy PC world today.

Feedback Score
    My first 300 BLK and the first rifle I built completely from the ground up. I had a stripped unmarked BCM upper receiver, an LMT BCG and a Geissele gas block laying around to start. Added a BCM 9" fluted barrel and a KMR *ALPHA* 8 rail and somehow managed to get it all together without screwing it up. (it was easier than I thought.) Still waiting on my Omega to get out of jail but I've been shooting the hell out of it in the mean time. This is by far my favorite AR and I haven't even shot it suppressed yet.

IMG_1236.jpg
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pekosROB View Post
    Finally got my upper after several months of being approved for my lower! Lower is a Colt LE6940 and the upper is a 9" AAC 300 BLK with the KAC URX 3 rail (of course). I plan on putting the KAC rail kit with handstop on it. Iron sights are Magpul MBUS Pro. I would have gotten something else but I got them free (essentially) by using my Cabela's bucks. Eventually I will get a Surefire Scout light. Still undecided on the m300 or m600u.

How do you like the 300blk Eotech?

Can you see the BUIS through the Eotech?
    I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Not mine, but the eotechs only come in absolute or lower third cowitness, so yes. That model appears to be the lower third, so you will only be able to see the aperture and post through the bottom of the window. Works great!

Feedback Score
    Wife's second 300 BLK build.
    Last edited by crf450rr; 09-17-17 at 21:10.

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast