Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Interesting new weapon light mounts from Haley Strategic...

Feedback Score

MIL620

They make a mount specifically for the Millenium series of lights.

http://haleystrategic.com/store/mil620.php

j

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eva05 View Post
    They make a mount specifically for the Millenium series of lights.

http://haleystrategic.com/store/mil620.php

j
    Sweet! I've got two rifles with M951's on them.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I see on Mount n Slot's website, they tell me to select my light, M300 or M600. Aren't they the same regardless? I have both and they both bolt up identically. Are the mounts somehow different? I don't understand. Software glitch? I would like to try 1 mount on both lights.

Feedback Score
    I was just wondering if any one has a pic of the thorntail mount and the EAG Fury light mounted on their rifle?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I see on Mount n Slot's website, they tell me to select my light, M300 or M600. Aren't they the same regardless? I have both and they both bolt up identically. Are the mounts somehow different? I don't understand. Software glitch? I would like to try 1 mount on both lights.
    We show ALL the lights that are compatible with the mount in the drop down menu. The same THORNTAIL Scount works with all the lights listed in the drop down.

The idea of the drop down is to prevent someone who owns, say a handheld SF G2X Tactical from buying the THORNTAIL Scout light, getting it and realize it's the incorrect mount.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT-N-SLOT View Post
    We show ALL the lights that are compatible with the mount in the drop down menu. The same THORNTAIL Scount works with all the lights listed in the drop down.

The idea of the drop down is to prevent someone who owns, say a handheld SF G2X Tactical from buying the THORNTAIL Scout light, getting it and realize it's the incorrect mount.

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    Well, I got mine just in time for VTAC Streetfighter, and it held up to being slammed into things, jammed against windshields, and all manner of use and it's as tight as the moment I bolted it on. I used Loctite 243 on it and torqued the bolts down "well". Nothing absurd, just used the supplied wrench and common sense. I bought the SBR model.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Apologies for the necro, but does anyone know if the Scout Thorntail will work without removing the forward sling loop on an FN SCAR?

Thanks!
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415