Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Volund Gearworks Atlas Belt

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 351322 View Post
    Anyone purchased one of the new atlas slim belts, how rigid is it? The one I received this week is like a plain canvas belt with no rigidity. Just wondering if they left out the insert in the belt or that is how they are made now.
    Did you see this pic before you ordered? If you read his description it says he took the rigidity out of it.

http://store.volundgearworks.com/ind...189/image/575/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    No, I didn't see that picture. I did read the discription before I purchased and it sounded like to me it still had some rigidity to it and I could have sworn I read that it had some kind of insert. Welp, thats my fault for not paying close enough attention, thanks buddy.

Feedback Score
    He took the stiff webbing out but added something else so if you didn't see the pic I can see how you might have thought it still had some rigidity. He made that for people that feel his regular Atlas is too stiff.

Send him an email. His CS is great even though I have moved on. He redid a Cobra for me I bought from one of his dist. He did it quick and cheap. I bet he will make that belt work for you as he wants you to be happy.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 351322 View Post
    Anyone purchased one of the new atlas slim belts, how rigid is it? The one I received this week is like a plain canvas belt with no rigidity. Just wondering if they left out the insert in the belt or that is how they are made now.
    It's a floppy belt, intentionally. Works very well for AIWB.

I also believe some thoughts on belt stiffness is a carryover from the leather days. The fact that these belts work pretty well supports that.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920