Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Volund Gearworks Atlas Belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I contacted Matt and he's making everything right, suggest you do the same, he's a really good guy.
    Forgive me if I merely use it to kid myself into thinking I'm not as fat as I am!

Gonna stick for the moment, and see what shakes out as I (...if I...) shed my winter layer of suet. I'm not straddling the edges of adjustability, else I'd see about trading out. If I need to, I have a buddy nearby who'll fit this belt better and is interested to buy it off me so I can get a Med, if/when the time comes.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I e mailed Matt last night and told him the details of the belt I want and asked him to invoice PayPal. He answered back shortly that my order was in and should be about a week.

He said there must have been a lot of "Internet chatter" becuase he receive a large number of orders over the weekend. I told him of this thread.

I'm interested because of the adjustability + the low profile, one piece buckle.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been wearing mine for 3 weeks as my work and weekend belt. I really like the adaptability and it has replaced the others.

Feedback Score
    I ordered Saturday via e-mail, and was told a week. Got a shipping notice yesterday.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by afd77 View Post
    I ordered Saturday via e-mail, and was told a week. Got a shipping notice yesterday.
    same here. more or less. Got an invoice via PP, then a shipping notice right after I paid. Good stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    same here. more or less. Got an invoice via PP, then a shipping notice right after I paid. Good stuff.
    Yep. Pretty impressed so far. I had some questions before I ordered that I addressed via e-mail. They were fast to respond and quite helpful.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've been using these belts for a month or two now I guess and am quite happy. In fact, I sold off a couple of Wilderness belts after receiving these. I feel that strongly about them.

I still like the Wilderness style belt. I just like these better.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    so it still does the whole both ends overlap at the front of the belt thing and a thin outside strap is what attaches like the cobra buckle belts do ?

I found that set up, no matter how stiff, to give close to no support up front where I load most everything (AIWB, blade) unless I offset the buckle to the side.
    which is a PITA, and gives me no more functional difference than any other belt.
    got to handle Orion's today, I didnt realize it had a loop up front that supports the overlapping portion. Looks like it may just work out for appendix after all.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    Looks like it may just work out for appendix after all.
    It works very well for AIWB.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Where are I guys getting the belts from. I feel kind of retarded as I can't find a dealer that sells them. I'm obviously doing it wrong.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast