Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOLLE BELTS - repost from LF..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Stephen- I just bought your war belt. It's pretty nice. The Molle is very tight and between that and my Emdom pouch I almost threw a fit trying to weave those heavy plastic keepers through!

Anyway, what do you have in the way of suspenders for the belt and do you have anything that integrates a bladder in the back or at least a larger upper back/shoulder area like the ICE suspenders that might have a little bit of webbing so I could attach a bladder up top?

Thanks,

Joe
    All we currently offer is a set of low profile suspenders. For what you're asking I'd recommend the Eagle Hydration H-Harness here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for recommending that harness but honestly it's too pricey and way too much in the materials department. I'm looking for something much much smaller all around.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've tried a bunch of different harnesses with the various "war belts" I've accumulated. The older style GI H-harnesses with padding work OK, about the best low profile comfort available.

I was trying to get one of the modern aussie harnesses that platatac & sord makes (8-point, low profile). Unfortunately I put off buying one for too long and they're all out of stock.

The last belt I picked up seems to fit me really good, 5.11 has it under their "tactical nylon" section as the "LBE" belt. Hopefully it will hold up. Despite its diminutive size compared to other offerings, it's well padded and fits me better than the rest. Time will tell if it holds up, or falls apart.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Someone on Lightfighter took the Tactical Tailor X Harness and did the following:

Looks good to me. I think I will be trying this myself.

Feedback Score
    Now thats an interesting idea...
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    really neat idea, I wonder who can do those mods
    "Respect all, fear none"

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by k9dpd View Post
    really neat idea, I wonder who can do those mods

Try Eggroll at EGL.

-Jeff

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Who? YOU can.

I would imagine it's ok to post the link to the thread. It's not really an explanation step by step with details but it gives you the basics. I already ordered the TT suspenders. Now I have to find a place with webbing I can use and some more buckles and parts...

http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums/a...1/m/5011036543

Feedback Score
    I ordered an ICE Battle Belt and Suspenders back on Dec .2 , 2007 and have not recieved them yet . I have E-mailed them with no response , does anyone
    know what the hell the situation is with ICE ?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Dec 2, 2007? That's no time at all in the world of nylon! I waited over a year on a vest from one small custom maker and a lot of people are still waiting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast