Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A must see custom you wont belive! 4/22/12 It is REBORN on last page

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yugotprblms View Post
    Holy crap! I bet that thing would destroy any high quality Colt/BCM/Noveske/LMT/anything!
    FIFY...

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Holy Crap

That has to be the worst case of a kitchen table gunsmith I have ever seen. It looks like they used a saw to cut off the carry handle and make their own sighting system or something. At least now someone has it that knows what to so with it!

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoythedestroyer View Post
    That has to be the worst case of a kitchen table gunsmith I have ever seen. It looks like they used a saw to cut off the carry handle and make their own sighting system or something. At least now someone has it that knows what to so with it!
    LOL the funny thing is the carry hande was machined off and that tri rail block was bolted to it. It was the only thing done right as stupid as it looked.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Like I always say ARs are like Jeeps you can always bring them back to life as long as you have a little know how and tool time. Nice job in your rebuild it looks very nice. How does it shoot?
    Last edited by af22raptor; 05-14-12 at 23:18.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
    |SA Custom Shop 1911-A1 Loaded,(MEU SOC) Mil-Spec|Sig 1911 TacOps&1911 22LR|XDM9 5.25|Glock 22&19|HK USP 45 Comp & USC 45ACP|Ruger KP97, 3 10/22, Mini-30lTaurus PT92AFD & PT-140lColt King Cobra 4inchlBushmaster Magpul CAR-15, Spikes Tactical Lower/Colt 16” HBAR 7.62x39 Tactical, Spikes Tactical/Custom 24” Bull Barrel Sniperl Mossberg Custom 590A1, 500 Blackwater Breacher, 500 Persuader, 24” Slug Gunl
    US Navy Disabled Veteran, NRA Member, Conceal Weapon Permit Holder

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789