Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helo Hog Hunt Charters?

Feedback Score
    Iraq Ninja, a friend and I are trying to do a helicopter hog hunt soon. Can you send me a link or contact info to your company? I followed the link in your sig line and found nothing about it. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have gotten a lot of PMs about this, so I will post an update here...

We are finishing up the construction of the hunting lodge and the range, which can be used on your off time to shoot our weapons, provided you bring your own ammo.

The plan is to provide weapons, optics, suppressors, and NVGs to customers who don't have any, or maybe want to try out our Noveske 8" 300 Blackout with AAC 762-SDN-6.

The day hunts will be by Helo, and the nigh hunts on foot with NVGs.

With all the interest here, I am going to suggest to my boss that our first hunt will be a discounted, special event for M4carbine.net members.

We are planning to go live in late February or March, but no firm date is set.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    Out-fkn-standing. Me and my friend are planning on visiting a mutual friend in south texas, traveling via car, over spring break. Plan is to just show up for an hour or 2 helo-hog-assault. Break is middle of March so it sounds like you might start up the operation just in time. I'll keep checking back to this thread for further info for now.

We are pretty much dead set on it happening, just hope your company gets up and running in time, as opposed to other options.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    I have gotten a lot of PMs about this, so I will post an update here...

We are finishing up the construction of the hunting lodge and the range, which can be used on your off time to shoot our weapons, provided you bring your own ammo.

The plan is to provide weapons, optics, suppressors, and NVGs to customers who don't have any, or maybe want to try out our Noveske 8" 300 Blackout with AAC 762-SDN-6.

The day hunts will be by Helo, and the nigh hunts on foot with NVGs.

With all the interest here, I am going to suggest to my boss that our first hunt will be a discounted, special event for M4carbine.net members.

We are planning to go live in late February or March, but no firm date is set.
    AWESOME!
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've hunted with Iraq Ninja on my buddy's land with night vision and suppressors. Absolutely a great time and a good guy that knows his stuff. I can only imagine how much better it wold be with a helo in the mix.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wanted to give everyone an update on our helo hog hunts.

We will have a discounted hunt for M4carbine members. It will probably be one of the first hunts we do.

Concrete is being poured this month for the "pavilion" which will be for the BBQ pit and for showers, etc. The lodge is already done.

I am hoping the hunts will start in March. I will post updates here.

Our goal is to be the best helicopter hog hunting service in Texas. Our pilots are all current Houston Police Department pilots with lots of experience chasing two-legged game, so hogs will not be a problem.

If you are of the tacti-cool mindset, there will be lots of things to do when we are not flying. For instance, we are also a FFL-SOT and you will have access to our NFA weapons. All you have to do is provide your own ammo. There will be night hunts as well, but on the ground with our NGVs.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    Any updates? Sounds like a great time.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I'm interested too.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Need to look into this as well. Might make it back out to texas again next year. What caliber and platform are you guys running primarily?

Feedback Score

heli-hunting thread in general discussion?

There's another good thread going on more current heli-hoggin' opportunities but it's in the "general discussion" forum so some of us can't participate. How do we get the mods to move it to "hunting"?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=130899
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12