Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal 7.62 Krink?

Feedback Score

Arsenal 7.62 Krink?

I was in the market for an Arsenal SLR 107UR with plans to SBR it. I quickly realized however that the manufacture has stopped making them. After a few months of both myself and my dealer searching for one, I've thus far come up empty handed. At this time do any other 7.62 options exist, that are on par with the Arsenal's quality and easy ability to SBR?

Feedback Score
    buy an AK pistol and SBR it. That is the cheapest way to get into SBR's IMO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My local shop has the 5.56 krinks in stock, but the 7.62 ones are very hard to find.

Feedback Score
    How about a Vector 7.62 krink? only $1000

Vector makes good quality.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=264250109

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ---edit----
    Last edited by DeltaSierra; 12-10-11 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    I was in the market for an Arsenal SLR 107UR with plans to SBR it. I quickly realized however that the manufacture has stopped making them. After a few months of both myself and my dealer searching for one, I've thus far come up empty handed. At this time do any other 7.62 options exist, that are on par with the Arsenal's quality and easy ability to SBR?
    Be patient. Arsenal rifles pop up on gun forum classifieds every once in awhile. You may have better luck on Gunbroker as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I agree. Be patient. If not then you'll buy something else and still want the arsenal and it was likely cost you even more money in the long run.
    " In War, Strife, and Acts of Bravery, it's always the strong one's that get taken from the GENE POOL......and we wonder why society is getting weaker!!!" - by me

Feedback Score
    There was one on gunbroker a week or 2 ago. Not sure if it sold or not but you might try there.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty much married to the 7.62 round for various reasons so I'll continue to be patient and keep searching gunbroker for an arsenal. Hopefully something pops up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    however once you get the arsenal krink, you're going to have to buy a yugo underfolder krink to flush out the set. I know this because I did the same thing, but I bought the 5.56 arsenal since I already had a 106fr
    " In War, Strife, and Acts of Bravery, it's always the strong one's that get taken from the GENE POOL......and we wonder why society is getting weaker!!!" - by me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast