Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Invasion.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Home Invasion.

Okay so I have been getting a lot of inquiries lately on the details when I was home invaded. So this took place almost 4 years ago, it was in Brevard county Fla. Merrit Island to be more specific.
    I was about a year into my tattoo apprenticeship, I lived with my mentor at the time due to apprentices don’t get paid, I had no other options as far as living went.

So I get home one night, my mentor, (we will call Ted) was sleeping in the living room with the TV on, another friend was also there, sitting on the couch watching Tv while I was on the computer, my back towards them (about 20 feet away) and the front door to MY left. Its about 9 pm when I hear a knock at the door which automatically got my attention, you would never hear a knock without a phone alerting first.

You didn’t just “Stop By” our house, its rude and it was next to a bad area. I immediately look over my shoulder to “Bill” that is already looking at me, My look said “Is it for you?” His look said “ I don’t know who it is” with a shrug.

I get up and walk towards the door and look out the mini window at the top, I see two black males with their hoods on, which isn’t really odd, it’s a style I most times do myself, They look up and I recognize them from 2 nights ago when they were at our house, getting tattooed (something Ted would do for friends) so I opened the door, “Whats up man is Ted here?” “Ya come on in fellas”, they walk through the door and after it closes, and they take a few steps in, I realize these are NOT the same guys that were here the other night.
    We walk into the living room, “Hey Ted wake up, you have company!” He wakes up, he says “What? Who is it?”
    What came after was a VERY distinct sound…
    Two pistols rack. ****.
    I knew exactly what this was. ****. That’s all I thought

What came next was a clutter of words from the guys, like ringing in your ears and you could only make out parts , “Get over to the ****in couch” “Move” “Wheres the ****in safe!” This is happening while I have a pistol in my face, then in my back as I walk towards the couch, I sit down and now its IN my forehead.
    The couch is positioned so Im facing the computer desk I was just at. There is a coffee table in front of me and Bill is to my left, on the far end of the table is where Ted is sitting, We all have our hands about ear height, I have a pistol in my forehead, it’s a Glock. I cant make out what model. The other kid has a PPK, its nickel plated. Then I think about MY pistol…that’s on my ****ING bed at the other end of the house.
    Now the kids are screaming about money and the safe, these idiots didn’t clear any of the house, they didn’t ask if anyone was home, they didn’t even lock the ****ing door behind them. Ted gives them the money that’s on the table in front of us, about $1,500 in cash, in separate envelopes. Then they stand him up to go to the safe. The idiot holding the gun to my head is goin back and forth from me to Bill. I could tell he was scared.

I regularly watch reality TV, people getting robbed at gunpoint and shit, I always wondered how I would handle myself in those situations…Im also watching the clock on the DVR, about 5 minutes have gone by. Ted comes back with the other kid and sits down. The kids are screaming about wheres the rest and we better give it to him. They are starting to get mad at this point, on kid gets up on the table and starts kicking Ted in the face, over and over, screaming give it up. They start talkin about pistol whipping him, The one kid does. The kid with the pistol in my face tells him “Don’t let that shit go off!”

This dumbass gets down on one knee, facing away from me over by Ted, so he can drop the mag and UN-chamber the round. ****ing idiot. ZERO gun control. This is where I figure out exactly HOW I handle myself in these situations. While his back is turned and he’s down on one knee, I have a gun in my forehead…I swear to god I could have dis-armed him, he wasn’t even LOOKING at me! And now hes the ONLY one with a gun. I think about it…do it! Fast! Now! Take it and KILL this mother****er!! But then I think about, what if my friends don’t back me up. Bill is a big guy, but hes a kid, and hes already crying and pretty upset. What if I get my friends shot. Its already MY fault they are in the ****ing house! So I don’t. I sat there.

The sound of someone getting hit with a pistol is not a pleasant one. In fact it sucks. It’s actually a dull thud accompanied by metal parts moving and clicking. He got hit so many times. It seemed like he wasn’t going to stop. Blood was going everywhere…
    The kid holding the pistol. In my face was taking turns kicking him in the head while the other kid kept hitting him with the pistol. At one point, the kid pushed my head back with the gun HARD cause I was being “Too Quiet”, He said “You bein awfully quiet over here”, I was PISSED. I said “What do you want me to say?” In a Don’t be an idiot kind of tone. Honestly, what the ****.

Now they start talkin about shooting one of us, apparently, what they have already is not enough. They Gotta shoot someone.

So I guess I was the one “Nominated” for this.

They stand me up and tell me to un plug the house phones…for real. House phones. Who has a HOUSE phone? We didn’t. Im in the kitchen and hes behind me, pistol is now in the back of my neck. It was cold. Honestly, I wasn’t really bothered by it. I mean if I had a choice, of course I would NOT prefer to have a loaded gun in my neck but I was in the situation, I accepted it.

I started thinking about all the cool people I had met, all the things I got to do and my accomplishments. I appreciated that I got to do the things I did. So if this was it, I was ready.
    He’s walking me through the kitchen and down the hall, it’s a pretty big house so the walk seemed like it took forever. We pass a bedroom to the right, then two closets and then the hall comes to a “T”, with a bedroom to the right and another hallway to the left, that has two more bedrooms.

I stopped at the end, he asks why am I stopping, I say “Well where the **** you want me then!” He don’t know. These kids are IDIOTS, so he turns me around and now my friends are there too, they start thinking, and decide the CLOSET is a good place for us. The kind with the folding doors with the slats you cant see through, only if youre on the inside you can see out.

I had just cleaned the closet out the day before, everything was stacked in Tupperware bins and organized, now its crunching plastic, the sound of it “Popping” under the weight of three grown ass men. Glas s and other shit breaks and scrapes etc.

The doors close…in slow motion.

It seemed like it took forever, and I knew what was coming next.

These ****s didn’t have the balls to shoot us and watch it.

As soon as the doors closed I knew the bullets were coming through, tearing through us and splintered wood flying everywhere.

I closed my eyes….Footsteps followed a slamming front door.

Pussies
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    Jesus God...
    Glad you made it through alive. Those shit stains ever get caught?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I dont know.

Either way, they will answer for that.

You dont just come in someones HOME and do that shit.

I had a couple guns at the time. One in my bedroom and a shotgun behind the front door.

I laugh when I hear someone say they keep guns "Hidden" through out the house.

Well, maybe it works, Im not sayin it would never pay off.
    It didnt for me.

I got slack with my carry weapons and thats what happened.

I keep my pistol ON me at all times now.

It was most definately life "Changing" in the sense that, how I do things.

More cautious of when someone knocks on my door. Who I let in the house. Where I keep my weapons, situational awareness etc.
    Last edited by BCmJUnKie; 12-10-11 at 13:46.
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Thank you for sharing this story with all of us. After the message I sent you I went right to read this and I will be having my wife read this tonite. So many people think that 'this will never happen to me', and your story brings home that fact that it can happen to any one at any time.

Comes at a time as well when the second scumbag from the Cheshire CT invasion was just sentenced to death.... Cheshire CT, two towns over from me. I am on FD and have many friends I consider family on the PD so this is not meant to take a shot as any LEO's but 'police are minutes away when seconds count'

We are the first line of defense in protecting ourselves and our families, as much as shooting is a hobby / sport for me I consider it a responsibility.

Thanks again for sharing your life experience with all of us.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You are most welcome. And youre right, "Anyone" it can happen to.

My mother in law INSISTS that I dont need a gun, this is a good town and bad stuff doesnt happen here.

She is completely aware of my situation and what happened.

I dont have to explain SHIT to her.

The ****ed up part is that its HER daughter and grandson that would be protected, and she says shit like that.

On another note, I would have to say, that the WORST part of going through that shit, by far, would be all of our DUMB ASS friends the next day talkin about...

"Oh man I wish I would have been there!

"If I was there I would have..."

"Those ****s are lucky I wasnt there" and every other stupid ass "Im a ninja commando and I can beat up ANYONE" attitudes

I didnt say shit when they said that stuff.

I just thought to myself...No one is dead. They left. Thats it.

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing BCM.
    It can happen anytime and any were.
    It happened to me and my grandmother at 3pm broad daylight.
    The only saving grace was the shitbag didn't know I was in the house at the time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for sharing your story ,Shit like this is why I do the things I do, I live on a dead end and have a sensor down the road that alerts me if anyone comes down the road(it is the only way to get to my house) I have My Pistol on me at all times and I have meet people At the door with my Pistol in hand or a shotgun.I have had a few people tell me I am crazy and Paranoid .after reading this I think I am just fine .
    I am glad you and your friends made it out ok

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for Sharing..Scary shit
    LMT SOPMOD Lower-BCM 14.5 Mid Upper to share Eotech 553 red dot and Magpul BUIS

Baretta PX-4 Storm
    Sig Pro 2022

http://www.snapzsnapz.com/ (best little Photo Booth in Texas)

http://www.irvinphotography-blog.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxfireman View Post
    So many people think that 'this will never happen to me', and your story brings home that fact that it can happen to any one at any time.
    Sure it can, but don't overlook the risk factors that made it a target.

Bad area + cash business.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Not to put you down or anything, but that was a distinct lack of situational awareness.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast