Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Send your M.O.E. Hand Guard to Impact Weapons Components to install a QD MICRO!

Feedback Score

Send your M.O.E. Hand Guard to Impact Weapons Components to install a QD MICRO!

Hello!

IWC has shipped a ton of our innovative, ultra-compact and low profile QD MICRO MOUNT-N-SLOT's to customers who've installed them in their Magpul M.O.E. Hand Guards.

If you wish your M.O.E. had a built-in QD MICRO but you're a Tm "Tool-man" Taylor type, just plain busy or don't have access to the right tools, IWC is here to HELP!

Send IWC your M.O.E. Hand Guard and we'll professionally install a QD MICRO MOUNT-N-SLOT for you!!!

Price: $24.95 + $3.95 S+H Including INSTALLATION

Here's how it works:

Go to IWC's Site:

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.c...oe-hand-guard/

Add the "QD Micro Installed by IWC in YOUR MOE Handguard" to your cart. After your order is processed, IWC will send you an order number with your order confirmation. Indicate your order number and either Bolt-Release or Ejection Port Side and using USPS First Class mail, send your MOE Handguard to:

IWC
    PO BOX 323
    Timnath CO 80547

When your MOE arrives, IWC will professionally install your QD MICRO MOUNT-N-SLOT into your MOE.

When completed, we'll mail your MOE back to you using USPS First Class, usually within two business days.

THANKS!

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score
    Saw that on your site earlier today. Very nice option.
    “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Khalil Gibran

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought a MOE handguard with the QD Micro installed by you guys and its awesome, I love it. Also got your SMC with VTAC L4, another awesome combo. They are low profile and lightweight and thats much appreciated on my 6920. Anyone considering having this done...you will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by cathellsk; 12-13-11 at 23:26.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I actually just received one of your standard MOE QD mount-n-slots and I love the damn thing.

This is EVEN slicker. I noticed it on your site, but I was impatient.

I have used one of your weapon control M-N-S's for almost a year now and I never cease to be amazed by the solid feel that your products have. Top quality fasteners mean I put mine on super tight with my man-hands and everything is GTG.

I may try this out in the future though. Keep up the great work!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What a great service. I want to ask...

I have a middy MOE that I'd like to have you install one of these. Is the position of the QD an option - I'd like it about 2-3" forward of where you show it in this pic (in the first vent/slot at 10:00 on the MOE).

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Great idea, Earl! It's easier and cheaper than buying the tools for a single install, and is likely a cleaner job too!
    Ken in Texas

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Awesome service for those who aren't interested in doing their own... I installed my own. Can't wait to add my HSP/IWC dropwing to my collection.
    Thanks a lot for the great kit and service. Happy holidays to everyone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaranchman View Post
    What a great service. I want to ask...

I have a middy MOE that I'd like to have you install one of these. Is the position of the QD an option - I'd like it about 2-3" forward of where you show it in this pic (in the first vent/slot at 10:00 on the MOE).
    We can do custom locations. Place a piece of masking or duct tape on the hand guard and place a dot in the specific location where you would like the QD MICRO installed. Then place your order and mail us your MOE. We'll install the QD MICRO or call you if the location you picked is not compatible with the function or install.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score

Great Idea!

This is an awesome option that looks very slick.

Since your default mounting location is near the rear of the hand guard, is there any durability issue with moving it towards the muzzle like arizonaranchman asked, or does it just depend on internals getting in the way?

Warning: Money coming your way in the near future!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Big thumbs up for the IWC QD micro. Was the perfect solution to my MOE sling mounting problem. If you havent visited their web page check it out, lots of interesting products that you may need now or to keep in mind for the future.

keep up the great work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast