Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: T-Minus One Year and Counting.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Has anyone else been seeing changes occurring in their home towns over the last month? Over the past three weeks robberies, burglaries and assaults have gone thur the roof in my neck of their woods and people in general don't seem to have any social skills so to speak.

If the economy tightens up anymore then what it is we are in for a rough ride.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    59 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    Has anyone else been seeing changes occurring in their home towns over the last month?
    -a bit more wind than usual, a tad less snow than usual.

Feedback Score
    It always amuses me to read about the tinfoil/shtf/end of world garbage...basically nonsense and paranoia or wishful thinking among the the intellectually bereft members of the populace. Next December, will be attending an annual medical meeting, then a few days of flats fishing in the Keys before returning to work on Jan 3, 2013.... just like its been for the past several years !

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    Has anyone else been seeing changes occurring in their home towns over the last month? Over the past three weeks robberies, burglaries and assaults have gone thur the roof in my neck of their woods and people in general don't seem to have any social skills so to speak.

If the economy tightens up anymore then what it is we are in for a rough ride.
    This is true for my area.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    It always amuses me to read about the tinfoil/shtf/end of world garbage...basically nonsense and paranoia or wishful thinking among the the intellectually bereft members of the populace. Next December, will be attending an annual medical meeting, then a few days of flats fishing in the Keys before returning to work on Jan 3, 2013.... just like its been for the past several years !
    Friend, you are absolutely correct! With a deficit that not even you with all your big money can comprehend, & Obama calling the shots, what could possibly go wrong? Europe is stronger than ever financially as well as the USD.

SHTF? Yeah, whatever! Let the good times roll! Golf, football & birthday parties for everyone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    As a Y2K survivor, somehow I think I'll get through the Mayan Apocalypse just fine.
    Can you be sure we survived Y2K!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678