Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackhawk Battle Bag = drug bag?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    The only bags that truly scream "dope" are the purple Crown Royal bags. They contain either 1) Crown Royal, 2) dope, or when carried by women 3) dollar bills from their last shift at the strip club. (Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I found Crown Royal in a Crown Royal bag.)
    That's funny! I think I saw that on an episode of Alaska Highway Patrol, or whatever it's called.

The second the cop spotted the Crown Royal bag in the ice chest, it was citation time for the pot smoking fisherman!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those crown bags are great reel bags for your fishing gear. I have a friend that loves crown and gives me th bags.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    I was hoping for a thread on how the bag might work as an EMS drug bag, not a doper bag. In your situation, don't worry about it.

The only bags that truly scream "dope" are the purple Crown Royal bags. They contain either 1) Crown Royal, 2) dope, or when carried by women 3) dollar bills from their last shift at the strip club. (Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I found Crown Royal in a Crown Royal bag.)
    While I have found lots of dope in a Crown Royal bag, and proceedes from various professional dancers, and not a few guns, I have never actually found Crown Royal in a Crown Royal bag (except at the store I guess).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This thread is making me want a Crown Royal bag as a dump pouch. I now need to decide if I want to run a real CR bag until I wreck it, or try to track down purple cordura and make a tac version.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Sounds like Brownells needs to stock Crown Royal bags.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    This thread is making me want a Crown Royal bag as a dump pouch. I now need to decide if I want to run a real CR bag until I wreck it, or try to track down purple cordura and make a tac version.
    A MOLLE compatible cordura Crown Royal-like bag has been discussed among some folks, but has yet to materialize. I'm sure you'll see it, but so far no one has wanted to run with the project.
    Last edited by ST911; 12-20-11 at 12:37.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Use the poly fill at Walmart and sew the top shut to make a rear bag for a rifle stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last edited by charmcitycop; 09-21-13 at 16:37.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Use the poly fill at Walmart and sew the top shut to make a rear bag for a rifle stock.
    That's a good idea.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    This thread is making me want a Crown Royal bag as a dump pouch.
    It's already been done. There is a pic over at lightfighterdotnet in an AAR of two dudes with CR 'dump' bags. Durable - no. Cool factor - yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    I'm reminded of my lefthandedness every time I shoot a belt-fed with short sleeves on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast