Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk j-frame holsters.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The past several summers have found me with my 640 Centennial riding AIWB in FIST's cantable, ultra-thin kydex with j-hook loop under a loose t-shirt. Comfy, no print, and speedy access.
    Last edited by blackscot; 12-30-11 at 12:16.

Feedback Score
    I have a Galco Royal guard IWB. This is a well made comfortable holster. I have had it over 10 years and it is the only holster out of a half dozen or so that I kept for my 442.
    http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.as...=883&GunID=109

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    For those ordering Side Guard Holsters, please post a review in this thread. Im very interested in his rough side out pocket holster for my wifes purse.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I found this holster from A Holster It is a Kydex pocket holster. I have one ordered but I will not be able to use until I go home on leave in March. The people I have read reviews from seem to like it.

JP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a galco tuck and go for my J frame and love it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'm currently using a Blackhawk owb holster but some of these look like a lot better option!

Feedback Score
    been carrying a Remora for some time now and have to say I like it alot and Alan is great to work with....inexpensive and a lifetime warranty...it has become my go to holster......also have a kholster that I like, but really like the Remora

Feedback Score
    I really like Bobby Mac's SN-1 holster. Like he says it's not a great rig for training classes but for carry it works really well.
    http://www.bobmacs.com/SN-1.html
    It's only an "arm's length" gun if you're incompetent.

Feedback Score

Renegade Holster from Phoenix AZ.

...After less than 90 days of ankle carry on patrol I was wearing holes through the holster. I called Renegade and was told more or less "too bad". That was roughly about 1999-2000. I keep the holster around to remind myself about customer service.

I was flat broke at the time and had to hold it together with duct tape for a while longer until I could afford another holster for my BUG.

So, I can say that the Renegade Holster of Phoenix AZ is not high on my list due to their customer service, when I needed it most.

I have run a Desantis ankle rig since then, with zero issues. I wear it every day I wear a uniform. It is really a shame too because the Renegade's sheepskin lining was a pretty comfortable rig, but CS matters.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like they need to take a lesson in customer service...if they are still around...companies sometimes are their own worst enemies

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast