Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AK Pistol grip?

Feedback Score
    I have wondered if you could stipple a smooth AK style grip - try to basically copy what Burwell/Bowie do with Glocks and M&Ps.

Spooky

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    K-Var sells a just about the best grip I've found for the AK. It's called the ARM9 (I think). Made in bulgaria.

Aggressive texture, and a thick, ergonomic fit. It's pretty tall too, which might be a good thing if you've got wookie sized hands.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The Saiga-12 "swat" grip is probably the nicest, both ergonomically and aesthestically.

Good luck finding one, though...

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Big plus for the saw grip.

I have the Tapco saw grip on my type 56 A-K and what a difference! Better control, a good grip angle and internal storage, whats not to like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another nod to the Tapco SAW grip. You won't want to shoot an AK without it once you've used.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yugo pistol grip is the best I've found.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wound up buying the two Ergos, although frankly I don't know which is which.

First, a pic of the stock grip. That weird gap between the grip and the triggerguard is what I was trying to correct. You can see it in the second pic.

One of the Ergos didn't do much to address it. Pic of that one below.

The other Ergo appears to have addressed it pretty well, and it feels the best in the hand so far.

Feedback Score
    I had those shinny ones on mine up until a couple weeks ago. Felt better than they looked. Then, I tried playing around with grip tape to kill the shine and give me a better hold for manipulation. That didnt really work out.

Ended up with the CAA grip that also has a hollow storage opening in the bottom. I posted a pic in the Pic thread after I made the change.

Feedback Score
    Lots of foreign grips out there that I like but that complaint crap keeps me away from them.

Feedback Score
    For those of you guys needing a little more hold on your grips check out my post here. Its new so i dont have data for long term use but its not coming off yet....
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=608&page=11

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast