Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T APC9

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Likewise. Price would be the deciding factor.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorblade View Post
    Just to follow up on this thread I heard that DSA is looking to import the APC in "pistol form" to the USA.

It will be much more expensive than the TP9 though.
    Shouldn't it be much, much cheaper?

If this was a high quality, inexpensive MP5 alternative, they would sell a bunch. The key is inexpensive.

Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    300BLK anyone?
    It's straight blowback operation.

It would need a whole new operating system... which is possible, but would make me question it's reliability until thoroughly proven.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    looks like a fun gun, very UMPish

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Id rather have their 40mm launcher and MP5 they make under license. B&T (or anything Swiss for that matter) usually isnt associated with inexpensive. - Ill correct myself, I found what cost was for their 40mm with Aimpoint; I would have bought a couple.
    B5 Systems, Inc. Owner - I can be contacted at mark@b5systems.com

Feedback Score
    Traded some email with DSA and they said they aren't sure if they will be importing this--apparently the jury is still out.

Feedback Score
    Last I had heard they were "looking into it". Last email indicated the same.
    Now with you saying that bet they aren't sure indicates to me that they maybe leaning toward not doing it.

Some times i wonder if DSA even cares about the TP9 much less getting the APC.

I would buy one in a heart beat if they did import them in 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by keller View Post
    Id rather have their 40mm launcher and MP5 they make under license. B&T (or anything Swiss for that matter) usually isnt associated with inexpensive. - Ill correct myself, I found what cost was for their 40mm with Aimpoint; I would have bought a couple.
    Where could one find out info on the B&T MP5's. That I would be very interested in also.
    Last edited by rotorblade; 03-06-12 at 21:55.
    The frost sometimes makes the blade stick!!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

The APC9s Are Coming!

Major necro post but I have some news to share. I posted this on HKPro as well. A good friend of mine is the owner of Armati and I have it on his word that the APC9 is inbound for 2014. http://www.bt-ag.ch/en/manufacturing...anchor=2110017 Here's the link again. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see he is the only licensed distributor/importer of the entire B+T line, including accessories. Yes, 550 series quad rails and MP5 Buttstocks. The same folks who brought us the venerable 553 are bringing us the newest pistol caliber semi. I probably shouldn't mention this but they're considering taking pre-orders so I don't consider this vaporware any longer. They will be imported in the same configuration as the 553P, with a sling swivel attachment instead of the buttstock. Stocks will obviously be available for those with approved form 1s. 45, .223 and 300 Whisper are dependent on buyer interest. Contact http://armati-usa.com/

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So what are the chances of this thing beating the Sig MP-X to the market. Both of these guns have me drooling.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB View Post
    So what are the chances of this thing beating the Sig MP-X to the market. Both of these guns have me drooling.
    I would absolutely prefer the APC over the mpx. B&T has a proven track record of producing quality items. Sig Sauer USA has a proven track record of putting low-grade whip cream on a turd and selling it as pumpkin pie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreaopla View Post
    .223 and 300 Whisper are dependent on buyer interest. Contact http://armati-usa.com/
    This would require a locking mechanism. These guns as I understand it are blow back. The pistol caliber market are where these are at.

And dare I say reciprocating charging handle?
    Last edited by JPB; 12-12-13 at 22:52.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast