Thread: Zombie Killer Kutlery alive, surgery and blades

Feedback Score

Zombie Killer Kutlery alive, surgery and blades

This is crazy but I'm alive. Still alive! Third surprise surgery in under two years, one more to go to be gtg. I had complications from a quadruple bipass which resulted in 2 surgeries. I had a bypass collapse, now if I get "excited" it opens up and can divert blood from my brain. I can't do jack, scared to do anything. I also loose feeling in my hands and feet, it's like they fall asleep. I may need another surgery to correct this, not sure when or if they are gonna have to crack me back open.

I've basically lost almost everything. Sold almost all my guns, still have 1 AR, trying to keep it. I'll be damned if I have to get rid of my last AR build. I started Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC and have been making blades but since starting the LLC I had to have a third surgery and since I have not improved much. I get really light headed, hard to focus, not good for knife making. It's been slow, trying to just feed the family and keep our home.

I have finished a few blades that I had ground out before my surgeries and started making smaller edc,s.

The Brain Breacher line is what I was working on before my bypass, they were made to be portable Breaching tools/pry bars. They are cryo tempered 1095 to 55rc to allow the blades to be more like an actual sharpened pry bar. They all have a chisel grind which I found assists in strength and the flat side aids in getting the edge through and into door jams or window frames. I leave a the butt flat to allow them to be hammered with a sledge. I have 3 mods in the line and am making a 4th smaller blade when my health improves. I only made a few of each and most are out for testing, I sold a few prototypes and have really positive feedback. I thought you would like a few pics.
    Mod 1

Mod 2

Mod 3

Feedback Score
    My latest blades are the Apache ,Seax and ZDW.
    Seax Mod 1

Apache Mod 2, 2.5" blade

Apache Mod 1 with Micarta handle

ZDW

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I really like the Apache mod2, looks right up my ally, the heavier blades look pretty mean too. That brain breacher looks F'ing serious, and thought out. A lot of "Zombie" stuff makes you wonder what they were thinking. That thing, well makes me wonder what you were thinking, but looks like a useful utilitarian tool/weapon as well. What's it weigh differ on differ mods?
    Hate to hear about health problems, best wishes and speedy recovery.
    Last edited by lunchbox; 07-03-14 at 23:17.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    The Brain Breacher Mod2 looks pretty serious, like a machete and a chisel's steroid-abusing love child.

Sorry things have been rough for you lately. Here's hoping things turn back around quickly.