Thread: Glock 17 Custom Race gun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Glock 17 Custom Race gun

I built this for plate shooting, but I find it sitting in the safe instead. I absolutely love the 17, but there is too much money into to just let sit. Glockworx did the machining and coating on the slide. It came out wonderfully! One of the coolest, usable Glocks i've seen and had the pleasure to own.

*I have all the stock parts, everything! They will all be included. I also have the original box and manuals for the C-more and Glock. It will come with two 17rd factory mags.

Current part list is:

Glockworx Zev Tech Fulcrum Trigger
    Glockworx Zev Tech Tungsten Guiderod w/ 12lb spring (I'd recommend a 14lb spring)
    Glockworx Zev Tech Speed Feed Magwell
    Glockworx Zev Tech Competition Spring Kit (Ti plunger and spring, 3lb striker spring)
    KKM Match drop-in barrel
    Falcon Grip Tape (easily removed)
    C-More STS Red Dot
    Custom Glockworx machining & DLC coating on the slide
    Glock Extended Mag release
    Glock Extended Slide Catch

**Every part that was removed is also included.**

See build thread for anything:

http://ctshooting.com/modules.php?na...ewtopic&t=5294

The 12lb recoil spring is a hair to light. A 14lb spring should be perfect!

This took around 6 weeks to build. The slide work alone cost more than a Glock 17. I'm into this for $1,800. So far it has run one hundred percent. I only have 150rds through it. Gun shoots awesome! Way better than i'm running it.

If you want a pistol that stands out, gets attention, and is a blast to shoot this is it!

I'm asking $1,650 shipped. This will go from my FFL to your FFL. I will pay any fees on my end. You are responsibe for fees from your FFL on your end. I ask to be paid either Paypal or USPS Money Orders only

If you are a CT Permit Holder I will do a smoking deal of $1,400 cash face to face. Save's me the hassle of shipping and you get savings passed on to you.

I never did this before so once I have a buyer I will contact my FFL to see exactly what is needed. I will eat Paypal fees as well.

*This is up to be parted out as well. See thread below:

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?...05#post1181105

I will not let the C-more go unless I have interest in the Glock.
    Last edited by jamesbern; 12-31-11 at 21:59.