Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **FULL** F2S Consulting Practical Carbine Feb 25-26 Northern VA (High View, WV)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Guys, this really should be a no-brainer for any NoVA/MD guys. Everyone I know speaks very highly of Jack's training.

Should be a can't miss event.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Gentlemen,

There are only 2 seats left in this 12 man class.

If there are any questions you would like answered prior to signing up for this class feel free to contact myself or Jack. We will answer any questions you have.

Interest in this class is high, for those who have contacted us about attending this course your seat is not confirmed until payment is received or we have specifically contacted you confirming your spot. Please list our email addresses as not spam as some communications may have gone to that folder in your email box.

Chris@F2SConsulting.com or Jack@F2SConsulting.com
    Last edited by Smash; 02-02-12 at 22:43.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If you hate LittleLebowski and have a burning desire to beat him at drills, this be the class

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    In.

Got my reservations at the local Marriott as well, standard rates there are $69 a night!

This is going to be enjoyable.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    In.

Got my reservations at the local Marriott as well, standard rates there are $69 a night!

This is going to be enjoyable.
    Yup. See ya there, man. Who else on M4C is going to be there?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone have a two doubles hotel room booked and want to split room costs? Wondering if I can swing this financially...

Anyone coming up from the south that will pass through Charlottesville, VA area?

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    This class is now FULL.

If you would like to be put on the standby list for this class send us an email. Chris@F2SConsulting.com or Jack@F2SConsulting.com

For those of you who have been confirmed for this class, we will contact you in the near future with coordination instructions about the course.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    An email with directions and admin notes has been sent out to all of those that have confirmed seats in the class.
    If you have paid for your seat but have not received an email from me, please check your email "Spam" folder.
    If you need me to resend the email, please let me know.

Cheers
    -Jack
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    OK, who else from M4C is going to be there? Looking forward to this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Me. See you there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast