Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: FN SPR A3G

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    I have one last sugestion you may try. Lapua or nosler brass. My groups in my 300 win were about on par with yours and I switched from win to nosler brass and they tightned up. I belive the brass is more consistant. I dont sort brass or bullets or check run out or tension just buy the best componets.
    This is very interesting. Everything counts! My Remmy 300WM has been a Sub-MOA gun. But just barely. Not like my 308, 1/2 inch gun but I have Lapu poo in 308. I just bought some Norma to try in my 300WM.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    Pm your addy and I'll send em on.
    Orkan steps up. He does not **** around, gotta like it.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I just ran acrossed this thread its worth a read maybe something in it will help you http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...e-es-sd-18337/
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    I just ran acrossed this thread its worth a read maybe something in it will help you http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...e-es-sd-18337/
    Going to try some magnum match tonight, and hopefully my Lapua brass will show up today. I'm going to shoot an F-TR match this weekend, so here's where the rubber will meet the road.

ETA:thank you for finding that!

ETA again... OnTarget is kind of useful.

Last edited by QuietShootr; 06-07-12 at 11:52.

Feedback Score
    Finally got to the range and shot my new A3G the first time a few weeks ago. First time in my life shooting a bolt action other than an old bolt action .22 when I was a kid.

Took about 5 shots to get on the center diamond then I shot a three shot group to see how it grouped.

This was that first 3 shot group @ 100 yards. Haven't measured it but I'm guessing it's 1/3 MOA?

I shot one more 3 shot group that was close to as tight as this one then it started to rain.

Looking forward to going back to the range the weekend to finish sighting her in.

I am extremely happy with my A3G.
    Last edited by JoeSixPack; 10-16-12 at 14:09.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516