Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FN SPR A3G

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Didn't you have a rem 700 or two that didn't shoot well too? If so, bad luck sucks.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Didn't you have a rem 700 or two that didn't shoot well too? If so, bad luck sucks.
    Three in the last 12 months. And I checked them all out the same way I did this gun - different scopes, different shooters, different ammo, the works...so it isn't my shooting. Now, I'm fully prepared to admit that there must be some kind of goddamn jinx operating here, but it's not anything I'm actually doing wrong AFA shooting or loading ammo.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hmm, that's odd, brother. Have you tried factory loaded ammo? How does it compare to your handloads? Have u checked the bedding since the bottom metal work? That's where I'd begin - as well as the torque applied to fasten her together.

Keep us posted, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just call FN.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I feel for you,,just to get a laugh out of you, try an AI!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My SPR A1 sure couldn't shoot for shit.....

But my brother's AI equally sucked

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's on the way. I will check back in when I talk to them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Now, I'm fully prepared to admit that there must be some kind of goddamn jinx operating here, but it's not anything I'm actually doing wrong AFA shooting or loading ammo.
    Is it something else you are doing to all of them? A cleaning method or product?

That many rifles that "won't shoot" deserves some further investigation. Especially when you are seeing a rifle shoot well, then stop shooting well. Just doesn't add up.

Did your other rifles that you've mentioned perform well, and then get worse just as this one has done?
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    Is it something else you are doing to all of them? A cleaning method or product?

That many rifles that "won't shoot" deserves some further investigation. Especially when you are seeing a rifle shoot well, then stop shooting well. Just doesn't add up.

Did your other rifles that you've mentioned perform well, and then get worse just as this one has done?
    This is not a bad point and dont take it bad we all want to help you out brother.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you have the coin and the inclination an AI can be no bad thing.

Stacey Blankenship, et als, are conspiring to lighten my wallet. Thing is, my tastes outstrip my income/savings (not to mention "need").

But something is amiss; all was well before the modifications. Was the rifle purchased NIB? If not did the previous owner have ANY accuracy issues with it prior to selling it to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast