Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Doomsday Preppers

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

I thought that this thread looked familiar.....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    +1 on the show "Extreme Couponing". Those folks know how to pack it away. I'll bet the neighbors are feeling a lot better, knowing that stash is just next door.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm interested in seeing more episodes of this just from an entertainment standpoint.

But I agree, these people are on the far end of the scale and foolish to have gone to all that work just to have it taken from them in the 1st week of shtf because they wanted on television.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I thought that this thread looked familiar.....
    I didn't search hard enough... oops

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    I'M thinking they received some type of compensation for doing the show and decided to show off a bit.

Now the world knows who they are and were.

Poor decision making.
    The very first guy on that show owns www.2012supplies.com, so I'd say thats a huge boost financially for him. The fact that he lives in the middle of suburbia AND goes on a show like that just tells me he's all show, in it for the money with his site and not serious about it. That pool he has set up is pretty cool, but other than that I dont think he's any more prepared than I am.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Doomsday Preppers starts as a series tonight on National Geographic. It starts again right now(10pm)!
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    OMG,

Are you gentlemen watching this program tonight?

So far I'M getting a good giggle watching the over sized preper doing the Irish jig with his M-14 carbine.

I do give him credit for trying.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    I'm DVRing it. I did read a review where one of the preppers commented to the article that she and others on the show were not happy with the editing. She indicated that the show mis-portrayed much of what she said to make her look like more of a whack job.

I'll be interested to see the show.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The fat chick bragging about what she is going to be eating is making me laugh!

They are really giving up way too much info.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast