Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: REDBACK ONE - 2012 TRAINING SCHEDULE

Feedback Score
    We have added more courses to the 2012 Redback One training calendar. Please check it here on M4C, the RB1 webpage or the RB1 FB page for a course in your AO.

For all you Twitter fans check us out now live on Twitter!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Need to get you back here in Oklahoma. My Aussie/Okie translating/dictionary needs updating.

It was good to see you at SHOT. I've still got to get my sights ordered.
    Last edited by Nick710; 02-01-12 at 08:55.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick710 View Post
    Need to get you back here in Oklahoma. My Aussie/Okie translating/dictionary needs updating.

It was good to see you at SHOT. I've still got to get my sights ordered.
    Yeah, I hear ya. Let me take a look at OKC for 2012 and see if we can slot it in.

Good to see you also at SHOT.

Feedback Score
    We have added some new courses to the 2012 schedule. Please check the RB1 webpage for a current listing.

I will updating the RB1 2012 Course Schedule here at M4C soon.

Take care.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    See you in August on Long Island
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    See you in August on Long Island
    You got it brother!

Feedback Score

EXTREME CLOSE SHOOTING COURSE

Coming Soon!

Instructor Cadre:

Our Tier-1 Cadre consists of the current subject matter expert in Military Close Quarters Fighting (CQF) and Protective Services Detail (PSD) for the Australian Special Operations Command, and Advisor to the Australian Army Unarmed Combat Cell. All cadre are former members of Australian Special Operations National Counter Terrorist Unit.

The Senior Instructor (SI) has an extensive martial arts background and has been awarded multiple black belts in several martial arts styles including Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate and Aikido. The SI has plenty of competitive mixed martial arts experience that has culminated in a National Heavy Weight MMA Title.

All instructors have multiple operational deployments to the Middle East as part of the Special Operations Task Group and plenty of real world hand to hand, extreme close quarters combat experience.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pacific NW, please! I'm from NE WA and would be more than willing to travel to attend!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowandLeft View Post
    Pacific NW, please! I'm from NE WA and would be more than willing to travel to attend!
    I am interested in running training in the NE. We ran one course last year in Okanagan for the Sheriff's Office.

I would like to engage the boys at Ft Lewis and put on some Mil training as well as some Open Enrollment courses.

If you know of a good range that is relatively close to SeaTac let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Falla View Post
    I am interested in running training in the NE. We ran one course last year in Okanagan for the Sheriff's Office.

I would like to engage the boys at Ft Lewis and put on some Mil training as well as some Open Enrollment courses.

If you know of a good range that is relatively close to SeaTac let me know and we'll see what we can do.
    There's the Cascade Rifle & Pistol Club in Ravensdale/Maple Valley, WA. It's southeast of Seattle. Not too sure how far away from SeaTac. I've never been there and didn't know of it when I lived there, but I got some positive feedback from a couple of WA residents.

I exchanged a few emails with Carlo about that facility and what capabilities that you were looking for. However, my notes are in my office. Let me know if you'd like me to forward what information that I was able to get.

I would also be very interested in a class in WA. A couple other M4C members have expressed interest as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast