Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: REDBACK ONE - 2012 TRAINING SCHEDULE

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Falla View Post
    Our Advanced Hostage Rescue Course is Restricted and only for credentialed Law Enforcement Officers and Active Duty Military personnel that are assigned to a tactical entry team or conduct CQB as part of their task matrix.

All students must be formally trained in CQB prior to attending this course. All credentials including DD214's must be submitted and will be vetted prior to enrollment on this course.

We are planning an Open Enrollment A-HR to be held in KY later this year. If anyone is interested in attending and would like to receive an information packet please contact us.
    Yes, I realized the part that you bolded after I reviewed your website once again...forgot to edit my post.

I would be interested in the OE A-HR class that you plan for later this year...what's the best way to get the packet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Yes, I realized the part that you bolded after I reviewed your website once again...forgot to edit my post.

I would be interested in the OE A-HR class that you plan for later this year...what's the best way to get the packet?
    I think that I might have bum-drummed some folks by calling it an Open Enrollment course.

This will make things a little more clear. We are going to conduct an Advanced Hostage Rescue Course later this year. That course will be for Military & Law Enforcement personnel only. The course will be open to all Military Units and LE Agencies that are mandated to conduct asset recovery, rescues, or CQB as part of their task matrix.

The course is likely to be held at the Wendell Ford Training Facility in Greenville, KY and likely to be conducted in Oct 2012. As we finalize admin and logistics we will announce the course via the webpage and FB page. We will also invite agencies from surrounding jurisdictions to attend.

We will not be conducting this course for Civilian shooters. If you are LE or Mil and meet the requirements, we will be happy to send an info packet to you.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

Feedback Score

REDBACK ONE - Advanced Hostage Rescue Course (Greenville, KY) October 22-26

ADVANCED HOSTAGE RESCUE COURSE

We are in the planning phase of an Advanced Hostage Rescue Course for Mil/LE only at the Wendell H Ford Training Center in Greenville, KY.

There will only be 20 slots available for this course. It is going to fill up fast so get your nominations in asap in order to reserve your slot! This will be a catered, live in course on the military base.

If you would like to receive an information packet for this course, please let us know here or email me at:

jason@redbackone.com

Dates are likely to be 22-26 Oct 2012.

The course cost is being finalized but is likely to be close to $1200 per person.

If you are mandated to perform Hostage Rescue you should not miss this course.

Feedback Score
    We are building our 2013 Training Schedule and dates are filling quickly. If you are interested in hosting RB1 training in your AO please let us know. Don't miss out on your preferred dates.

New Courses that we will be adding for 2013 include:

Open Enrollment:

1. Low Signature Pistol Course & Carbine Course (Employing the weapons from concealment in low signature environment).

2. Tactical Combat Casualty Care (Provider) Course (RB1 is a registered training site for NAEMT).

3. Advanced Combat Course (Advanced Weapons Handling & Manipulation, Intro to Combatives, Intro to Tactical Medicine).

Military & Law Enforcement Only

4. Special Operations Combatives (Employing Primary, Secondary, Auxiliary and Body as a weapon during High Risk Special Operations).

5. Critical Infrastructure Protection Course (Clearing, Securing & Recovering Structures, Vital Assets, Personnel or Equipment)

6. High Risk Vehicle Tactics (Executing TTP's in order to mitigate threats during High Risk Traffic Stops, Ambushes, Officer Down Recovery, Tactical K9 Employment and More).

And More!

Feedback Score
    We are continuing to build our 2013 Training Calendar and have secured several locations throughout the country. If you would like to host RB1 in your area, please contact us IOT discuss.

We will post up next years locations soon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456