Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Next Generation Arms X8: All We Know

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's been fun but it's time to check out. No harm in all those photos but don't forget they were working ideas as we were having fun designing. The real thing is not like any of those and yet is better...

I'll see you later when we have more to reveal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor Trail View Post
    discreet, I already posted the pics in my OP, as well as some DefenseReview articles. But thanks anyway!
    They didn't show up for me, on both comp, and mobile. So I re-posted again.

Quote Originally Posted by rfscheer View Post
    It's been fun but it's time to check out. No harm in all those photos but don't forget they were working ideas as we were having fun designing. The real thing is not like any of those and yet is better...

I'll see you later when we have more to reveal.
    Sounds great! And yes, this is why I mentioned the "rendering" ordeal. I'm sure everyone highly anticipates your photo release down the road. Good luck man! O, and compliments on being an MFG being active on the forum here. That alone speaks more than volumes about you guys. I'll keep you in mind for my next purchase, which will be awhile down the road. Might have to wait off the SCAR and keep eyes on your guy's new guns. Cheers!
    From TOS ... "buy the shit out of that thing, all the mil spec is just nonsense."

Feedback Score

X7 Review

I know we're dead here, but I thought this was a really good review of the X7.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-rifle-review/

Feedback Score
    No matter what NGA decides to do with the X8, I will always love my 168 SPC!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Not sure if the question has been asked already, but is it possible you might include a lower that is sized for the Vltor A5 buffer and recoil system?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345