Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Aiming Point

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just thought it was a very trivial unthought out question. I was under the impression that the "ask sme" section had a vetting process prior to posting.

Your right. I guess he could have put a PEQ-2 on and needed Larry Vickers to tell him how to use it.

I'm not trying to be a dick. It would seem to me that it's a question of situation, personal preference, equipment capability, and physical ability. All of which the OP could have answered for himself. Would asking LAV what I should zero my RDS at be an acceptable question?

I may be late to the party as far as finding out about this site, but I love it. I spend 75% of my day reading it on my phone. I just think people should do a little more reading and a little less posting.

I look forward to you and IG swooping in and wrapping up threads like this. I don't like being on the business end of your keyboard, so I'll quit before I dig myself in to deep.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Range. 338 View Post
    Well it seems I should apologize. I didn't know I would put somebodies panties in a bunch by asking a question. The unit is from Insight but that is as far as I will chase that and the question I had asked. (It was just an honest question ) I'm not on a S.F. or tac team. I'm just an average joe trying to set up a home defense carbine.
    What state do you live in?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12