Thread: Battle Belt Setup Suggestions for 1.5” Pouches

Feedback Score

Battle Belt Setup Suggestions for 1.5” Pouches

Is there a good option for a battle belt setup that will allow me to use 1.5” belt pouches?

I would like to create a range belt setup for classes with the option for a padded neoprene liner that could be worn over clothes ….or with a Velcro inner belt for use with IDPA.

All my pistol holsters and pouches are kydex sized for my 1.5” edc Wilderness belts. Looking for a multi use set up that could even serve as a first line bump in the night belt.

I’ve been out of shooting for about 10 years and the current options are confusing and overwhelming. The last class I took I used my kydex pistol pouches and holster on my Wilderness belt with Ready Tac AR pouches clipped on. I used a simple Eagle chest rig and fed my belt from that if needed. I’m a low speed civilian looking to train accordingly.

Right now I’m seeing the HSGI Duty Grip with a 1.5” rigger belt inside. Thanks!
    Last edited by OldState; 06-18-23 at 20:31.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Nice to hear you're getting back into the game. One idea is to get a 1.5" rigger's belt with loop Velcro on the inside (i.e. Snake Eater Tactical). You could wear that alone through belt loops, with an HSGI Micro Grip belt panel over a jacket, or with an Eagle Industries inner belt (Velcro hook outside) when you want a two-belt system.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thank you! I ended up with a HSGI 1.5” riggers belt with the micro grip as you stated. It will allow me to use the kydex pistol pouches and holsters I already have.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb