Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Troy Industries Shot Show 2012

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Troy Industries Shot Show 2012

    Come by the Troy Booth # 20505 ask for Joe or Mike and will swag you up, for those that qualify we are going to be at the LE/MIL LaRue live fire January 16,2012 from 10:00-16:00hrs, those that come by will have a chance to shot the TROY Improved Carbine & TROY CAR 14 & suppressors.

    gadget

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    RUAG Munitions will be joining us at the TROY booth and you will have a chance to shot the best frangible in the industry

    gadget

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    89
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm holding you to it. See you thursday.
    ________________________________________________________________________

    I don't read script, script reads me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,883
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If anyone at the show can post feedback on the new Delta Battle Rail, I'd appreciate it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    I can't believe I'm sitting at home wtih my Shot Show Media Badge in my hand instead of in Vegas - see ya'll next year!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Northern UT
    Posts
    3,895
    Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    If anyone at the show can post feedback on the new Delta Battle Rail, I'd appreciate it.
    Im holding one in my hand right now, I like it, its a drop in free float rail which attaches to the delta nut. Also takes the trx-e rail sections.
    I paint spaceship parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Great Basin
    Posts
    596
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If anyone at the show can post feedback on the new Delta Battle Rail, I'd appreciate it.
    i was impressed with it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Northern UT
    Posts
    3,895
    Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Come by the Troy Booth # 20505 ask for Joe or Mike and will swag you up, for those that qualify we are going to be at the LE/MIL LaRue live fire January 16,2012 from 10:00-16:00hrs, those that come by will have a chance to shot the TROY Improved Carbine & TROY CAR 14 & suppressors.

    gadget
    Hey tell mike thanks for the swag today, it was awesome.
    I paint spaceship parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    89
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah buddy, Joe hooked it up in the swag dept. Thank you Sir.
    ________________________________________________________________________

    I don't read script, script reads me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Great Basin
    Posts
    596
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hey tell mike thanks for the swag today, it was awesome.
    A big thanks from me also.

    I am was really excited about their rail covers too. I thought it was a really good idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •