Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Troy Industries Shot Show 2012

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Everyone wants those stocks until the cheek one up and fire a few times, then it's immediately apparent why they suck. Great for emergencies or small storage, shitty for actual use.

Feedback Score
    I have a similar stock (Loki) it isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by welbly View Post
    That stock is the North Eastern Arms/Spex defense if I am not mistaken. Pictures of the tan gun were leaked a few months ago. They've been promising to release that stock for over a year now saying coming soon.......
    Yes and no..that is the Troy rendition of the NEA stock (v1) which itself is a bit of a departure from the Spex. NEA built the Spex but then discovered it ate itself after a while. The first iteration of the post-Spex NEA ended up getting licensed to Troy.

NEA themselves are on V3 to correct issues they ran in to on the earlier designs. That stock was featured last week on Soldier Systems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123