Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Gym Rants

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Guy who proceeds to bring his gf (who doesn't even lift) to the gym and then engage in nonstop PDA whilst half a**ing numerous exercises and blocking the mirror......

Gahhhhh

Last edited by jpmuscle; 11-02-14 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Guy who proceeds to bring his gf (who doesn't even lift) to the gym and then engage in nonstop PDA whilst half a**ing numerous exercises and blocking the mirror......

Gahhhhh
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I'd just walk over and ask "hey are you just going to grid on this thing, or are you going to bench?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    ^^^ Exactly.

Feedback Score
    How about the single mom that brings her smaller kid(s) into the weight area an while she does the elliptical or universal small weights...the kids treat all the equipment like a jungle gym! never mind that there are signs on the doors, telling people kids under 15 are not allowed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    How about the single mom that brings her smaller kid(s) into the weight area an while she does the elliptical or universal small weights...the kids treat all the equipment like a jungle gym! never mind that there are signs on the doors, telling people kids under 15 are not allowed.
    Almost had a tragedy related to that. My brother and I were working out at a commercial fitness center that had an actual daycare. The outstanding supervision that was provided allowed one of the kids to just walk out onto the floor. It was leg day and we had already finished squats and were busting out leg curls. Banging out reps with the whole stack. Here comes little johhny drool face. He drops his toy next to us and it bounced through the stack mid rep. Next rep the kid tried reaching through the stack for it. Woulda lost the arm if someone hadn't finally realized what was about to happen.
    Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    gym i go to has 3 of the 4 emergency exits blocked with shit and clutter,they also brought out the platform that has a rack and those big ass weights thats dont weigh anything and put it next to the squat rack

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fz1boxer View Post
    gym i go to has 3 of the 4 emergency exits blocked with shit and clutter,they also brought out the platform that has a rack and those big ass weights thats dont weigh anything and put it next to the squat rack
    Do you mean bumper plates and an Olympic lifting platform?
    Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Today, I had to search my entire gym for the single bottle of disinfectant spray that had any liquid in it.

After I was done, I went to wash my hands (I always do after a workout because gyms are gross) and all 3 sinks were out of service.

It started with 1, a few weeks ago, then to 2, now all 2 are OOS. WTF

This is in addition to the benches being loose and falling apart

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Do you mean bumper plates and an Olympic lifting platform?
    yes i guess thats what they are
    what is the purpose for them???

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I was in my gym the other day and there was this guy doing clean and jerks with 25's and kept screaming and throwing the bar down at the end of his 1 rep sets. Funny as hell

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast