Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac/safari troubles

Feedback Score
    85 (100%)

Mac/safari troubles

I can only get about four pages/clicks of the mouse per day before the site stops working for me. At my home computer and work. This has been happening since the last site hack. I have tried some of the fixes mentioned in a different thread and that did not correct it. Anybody have any info on how to correct this? I can only access through my phone.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That was a problem for me back when the DNS attack was at its peak, but hasn't been for weeks, on either my iPhone or my iPad. Some people have said that using tapatalk fixes that problem. I've never been interested in trying it, but maybe it will work for you.

Lately, I am having trouble with style sheet rendering again (happens every few months), on virtually all the computer platforms I use. It goes away if I click "reload" enough times, but if it's widespread, I suspect that must increase the site's bandwidth usage.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have the same issues on all of my Mac's but everything works great on my iPad. Buy a iPad 2 and you will be set. Now you have a perfectly acceptable excuse to buy one.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm having style sheet issues as well.. Lots of reloads or back and forth clears it up. I mostly use firefox on Win7, MacOS and Linux... Ron

Feedback Score
    How about now?

Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    I've been clicking around the site for a few minutes and all seems well. Definitely not locking up like before.
    I hope it will stay this way. Thanks for whatever you did.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    How about now?
    Hmmm, something seems to have worked. Now, don't touch anything

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    How about now?
    Not locking up from here. Style sheet loading is still problematic.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I haven't been experiencing any lockups using the site. I've just been getting the brown screens occasionally as seen in this thread. However, an explanation has been provided so I expect that will stop at some point.

By the way I'm using a Mac and Google Chrome.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've also had some problems lately using a Mac and Firefox. Initially when I visit the site the format is strange and it takes several clicks of the "refresh" button in order to be access the site's normal format.

Edit: Just saw the link posted above me. Very similar problem. I see that it has been acknowledged.
    Last edited by zibby43; 01-13-12 at 00:19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast