Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rimfire Rifles Pic Thread

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    . Savage HB 22 with a gemtech OB2. #1 son on the trigger. Good form too!

Feedback Score
    Picked up a Savage 93R17FVXP in OD, w/3-9X40 scope, fluted bull bbl. My 1st 17HMR, and first bolt gun in a long time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptain86 View Post
    How do you like the tech sights? I'm thinking I was going to add those to my XT22

Sorry for the delayed response, it has been a while since I visited this section of the site. In regards to the Tech Sights, I was very favorably impressed with how well I could shoot groups right off the bat with them.

This was my first attempt at shooting groups (10 shots each) at 25 yards, shooting sling support only.

For me, that is good enough. The rifle is my little 795 Marlin, for those who may have missed it above. It has since received a bit of an up grade which I will have to snap a pic or two after a bit.
    THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

Feedback Score
    Heavyweight (stock is impossible to photograph for me)

Lightweight

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug View Post
    Complete Kidd 10/22

Nice, I also have a complete KIDD Supergrade..

NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, GOA member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elora12 View Post
    Attachment 16092

Caliber: .308 Win (7.62x51mm)
    Beautiful rifle, but I'm pretty sure .308 isn't rimfire!

Feedback Score

my Remy 597

I bought a really basic Remington 597 because the price was just too good to resist ($159.00). I made a few minor changes (note I didn't say upgrade, as upgrade, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder). I dumped the poly stock and bought an unfinished Boyd's laminate, finished it in natural. I polished the bolt and guide rods to a mirror shine (the action is super smooth now), replaced the trigger hammer with a VQ hammer, and the trigger springs with a set from MCARBO. The trigger is super light...somewhere around 2lbs. I had a bolt handle made from titanium to replace the junk one the rifle comes with, added some peep sight rings and a cheap $30 scope (plan to add a Vortex to it when I get done with spending $ on my M&P 9mm). I have some before, and after pictures, but basically for about $300 I have a rifle that I really enjoy, and is really accurate.

the day I brought her home

added a scope

peep sight rings - not that I find much need for the iron sights with this gun

the stock after initial sanding and oil

sighting her in

little polishing on the bolt

titanium bolt handle

as she sits today with an adjustable paracord sling

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Above is my CMMG upper before ADCO cut it.

My patrol rifle is a FA Anvil Arms lower with an LMT tube to replace the commercial spec tube it used to wear. CSACT rear peep. MGpul furniture, it has a BlueForce padded two point sling on it. A SF mini scout in a Mount n Slot Scout Mount. A BCM 11.5" bbl and an old Colt slick side upper. Spare batteries in the pistol grip.

The flat top upper is my CMMG .22 trainer. ADCO cut it so the OAL matches my 11.5" upper, I think it is closer to a 12.5" .22 bbl. it has a DD BUIS on it. A Magpul scout mount and HK sling mount. The 5.56 upper has a Mount n Slot HK sling attachment point on it. They're close enough. I should change the sling mouts to match. I'd like to get parts so I could shoot the .22 FA too, much cheaper.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Just finished the savage!

And a few more "hosts"

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Cool

10/22 TD back from being shortened & threaded!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast