Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Aimpoint. . .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BCmJUnKie View Post
    A 4moa dot is NO problem at all even at 600 yards.

The 2moa is more precise, no question about it.

At 600 yards Im making upper torso/headshots.

If you turn it down to setting 5 or 6 it is most definately manageable
    Having a hard time buying this at 600 yards with an unmagnified 4moa aimpoint also. Want to give you the benefit of the doubt, could you explain further?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post
    Since you are quite the photo/videographer I'd really like to see some videos of you making 600 yd headshots with a 4moa RDS. "A 4moa dot is NO problem at all even at 600 yards. " I seem to have a problem doing it and must be doing something wrong. Please advise with some video tutorial please...
    Not BCM however what I think he's trying to say that the target is able to be seen and be hit. Not really everytime but in a range session with enough rounds he can see it and when the round does what he wants he can hit it. Not sure if any of you get what im saying and its just my interpretation of his statement but its what I picked up.

I concluded that by the context of the conversation and because I understand the concept. I'll let him speak on his own behalf though.
    Last edited by Ghost__1; 03-01-12 at 01:53.
    "I know enough about a lot but enough to get me in trouble none the less." Me

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

Believe me, I know about not doing the "popular thing." Be a gear and gun dealer, go onto a tactical gun forum and tell folks to STOP buying crap they don't need.

C4

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man930 View Post
    OOOOOH I like it. Why so ... much... temptation.....

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Larue Tactical has had them out for a while and gandrtactical as well. I got one from Larue with LE discount for $630 with LT660 mount and all the Larue goodies too. Can't beat that mount.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I got mine with the DD mount from G&R Tactical (Grant) for $589! Best price I've seen so far

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacMedic556 View Post
    Larue Tactical has had them out for a while and gandrtactical as well. I got one from Larue with LE discount for $630 with LT660 mount and all the Larue goodies too. Can't beat that mount.
    That's the route I'm probably going to go. I have an H-1 w/Larue on one of my rifles, but one of my ARs needs a new optic. Got to love Aimpoint + Larue!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011