Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who's got the skinny on bags?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    That was going to be my next option. Did you have one, mind giving a little detail on your experiance with this bag.
    Don't have one. I started to buy one from an on-line dealer. I was reading 5 separate reviews that their customers had written. They all mentioned wishing that 5.11 would put some kind of padding or stiffener in the back portion of the bag to help break up the outline of the gun inside of the bag.

I'm holding off until I can examine one in person. The local company that sells crap to Police and Fire is a large 5.11 dealer. Once they have one in stock, I'll look at it and let you know.

I could really use something like this though.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Don't have one. I started to buy one from an on-line dealer. I was reading 5 separate reviews that their customers had written. They all mentioned wishing that 5.11 would put some kind of padding or stiffener in the back portion of the bag to help break up the outline of the gun inside of the bag.

I'm holding off until I can examine one in person. The local company that sells crap to Police and Fire is a large 5.11 dealer. Once they have one in stock, I'll look at it and let you know.

I could really use something like this though.
    Cool thanks, I have not handled one yet myself but I need a bag like this as well. 5.11 Tactical is known for cheap materials and being made in China so I guess it's no surprise that this bag is not GTG.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    apparently HAZARD4 is coming out with a sling bag that will be 27" inner height. this will be ideal for guys running longer comps/breaks on their ars, like the rainer xtc. My 16" upper with rainer break won't fit in an so tech extended at 21" inner length, so this is a very welcome design

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12