Thread: Probability of non-lwrc 6.8 spc pmag compatable lowers and systems in the future?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Probability of non-lwrc 6.8 spc pmag compatable lowers and systems in the future?

Ever since the 6.8 spc pmag has been introduced I keep finding myself wanting to do a 6.8spc build. Problem is I don't nececeraly want a lwrc six8. If and when do you speculate we will start seeing lowers and complete riffles from other manufacturers in the new six8 pmag compatable dementions? It almost has to happen right? Would it not be foolish for other makers to not offer 6.8 recievers and systems now that magpul has jumped aboard?

Feedback Score
    I think the odds that at least one other company will offer it is pretty good, but over the panic everyone was trying to make standard/common items. Now that that is over, maybe something will show up at the Shot Show in January.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Would realy like to see an AXTS upper/lower combo offered. I know it's not going to happen anytime soon being how they are still working on getting the AX762 out. Maybe a six8 mega keymod.... Now that would be nice.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    LWRCi said earlier this year they would be releasing the drawings/specs for the Six8 upper/lower as open source, but they are not quite there yet. In addition, LWRCi said they would be offering stripped upper/lower kits for folks to build DI guns on their own, but again, they are not there yet.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    LWRCi said earlier this year they would be releasing the drawings/specs for the Six8 upper/lower as open source, but they are not quite there yet. In addition, LWRCi said they would be offering stripped upper/lower kits for folks to build DI guns on their own, but again, they are not there yet.
    I would say over the next year there will be a good chance a few will offer a new lower and possibly CPD getting in on making mags to fit.